Part 5~Twice

Yawning, Izuku slugged out of his room and down the corridor, barely awake to greet the people at the bar. Pausing, he turned back, facing someone he couldn’t remember at all. Narrowing his eyes, he tried to work out if this man was really new or just an extra he had already forgotten.

“Zuku!” Toga waved, pulling Izuku to the bar, not bothered by the suspicious gaze that stayed on Izuku’s face. She pulled out his arm, counting the lines and chatting loudly.

“Toga, there appears to be an intruder in our bar,” Izuku finally stated, not taking his eyes off the strange man who was currently sipping a milkshake Kurogiri had made him.

Toga waved the concern off, laughing as she did so. “No, silly. That’s Twice. He’s joining us for the day and if he proves himself, a bit longer too.”

Groaning, Izuku laid his head down. “Why do I even try? What’s his Quirk?”

Appearing out of nowhere, Kurogiri stood in front of Izuku, placing down his food. “He can create clones. He’s going to make sure your cover is kept.”

Chewing on his food, Izuku walked towards the strange man-Twice. “You create clones? What’s the price?”

Twice turned to Izuku, his full-face mask hiding his expression. “There isn’t a price! Except for the crippling sense that you might not be the original and are just a clone who stole the identity of someone who you might have never actually known because you killed him.” Twice lowered his head before snapping back and slurping at his drink. “But otherwise there isn’t a price!”

“...Okay.” Stepping back, Izuku left Twice to do whatever he was doing. “Well, that was a mistake.”

Giggling, Toga bounced in her chair, finishing up her meal. “Ready to start boys!”

“Hell yeah,” Naoki smirked as he clicked his arms out.

“Wait, where’s Dabi?” Looking around in confusion, Izuku tried to find the familiar hot head but he was nowhere. “I swear if he is still freaking out, I’m going to witch trial him!” Kicking open Dabi’s door, Izuku glared into the darkness. “Wake up bitch! Time to go hit some kids!”

~~~

Stepping into the USJ, the class of 1A looked around in wonder. The entire place was already set up, Thirteen awaiting their arrival. Aizawa scowled, realising that All Might was absent from Thirteen’s side.

The class listened to Thirteen explain the point of the day, clapping as she finished. Just when they were about to explain the actual exercise, Kaminari pointed out something much more important. “Hey, they even have fake villains!”

They were not fake. Tomoura growled, noticing that the person they had come here for especially was missing. Gritting his teeth, Izuku felt the same. He held no grudge against Aizawa or Thirteen but he was not one to waste a trip.

Pushing the others behind him, Aizawa rushed down the steps, fighting off each of the villains, one by one. It was irritating. Kurogiri blocked the path out, barely avoiding being hit by Bakugo before he sent them far away.

Each student was sent to the room that they would struggle the most in. Well, all except the ones that Thirteen shielded.

Coughing, Bakugo pushed himself up, glaring at the fire that surrounded them. Tokoyami and Todoroki shared his displeasure as they looked at the many villains closing in on them.

Satou nodded to Kirishima, both boosting their power as they readied to fight, not realising that with each punch, the ruins around them grew more unstable.

Struggling, Uraraka gripped onto Iida’s arm, both finding it impossible to get their feet steady in the unstable earth that threatened to give way yet again.

Screaming, Jiro jumped back, hitting back into Yaoyorozu who shielded her from the villain and took the hit. Kaminari screamed, trying to protect them as a series of wires were attached. Every time he tried to attack, it simply powered the weapon. He just hurt the others.

Mineta ran about in panic, only stopped by Shouji picking him up as he stared out across the water.

Cursing, Tooru tried to hide her frame, put off by the water giving her away. The rain washed away more than just Mina’s acid that day.

Grinning, the villains surrounded the helpless students. The knowledge Izuku had gathered guided them. If All Might wasn’t going to show up, they would force him to.

Clashing in the middle, Aizawa tried to take the villains on by himself when he felt the smallest of taps to his back. Golden string sprouted out, linking him to the insane boy behind him. The casual outfit wouldn’t have stood out in any other situation, he looked almost normal, a shirt with the word ‘villain’ written on it being the most outstanding feature... Well almost, he had vivid green hair and green eyes that stared into one’s soul but not into Aizawa.

After all, Aizawa couldn’t see anything, his eyes were shut.

“That was easy.” Laughing through the voice changer, Izuku lifted Aizawa off the floor, forcing him to stand up though he didn’t look right. His figure looked ready to collapse in on himself at a moment's notice. “You want to do the honours, Shiggy?”

Tomoura smirked, stepping forward as he lifted his hand. He laughed. His grin grew wider. Closer and closer. He was going to destroy Aizawa’s eyes but he couldn't move.

“That’s enough!” Panting, Seiji glared at the villains, their hands raised.

“What are you doing! Kill him!” Tomoura glared at Seiji as both Izuku and Seiji froze.

“Hey, I’m non-binary, you dick!” Pulling at Tomoura’s blood, she forced him to hit himself in the eyes as punishment.

“Yeah, Shiggy. That was just rude.” Izuku shook his head disappointedly.

Looking between Izuku and Seiji, Tomoura finally spat out the words, “what the fuck is a non-binary?”

“A non-binary is someone who is neither male nor female and rather something in the middle. They tend to use they/them pronouns rather than traditional pronouns.”

Seiji cheered as Tomoura frowned. “Alright… kill them?”

Nodding, Seiji crossed their arms over their chest proudly. “Much better.”

“Kill them!” The villains charged forward as Seiji regretted their life decisions.

“Ah, shit.”