Back To You

COMPLETED

tashajadewrites

2.8M Reads

95.9K Votes

39 Parts

Rated Mature

Description

❝Sometimes you need a second chance because you weren't quite ready for the first.❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Wake up, go to work, go home, binge episodes of The Bachelor, go to sleep, repeat the process.

This has been the life of Sophia Coleman, a workaholic extraordinaire, for as long as she can remember. She can't remember the last time she allowed herself to let loose and have fun. What else can you really expect from a woman who built her wedding planning business from the ground up straight out of college? Now years later, her business is one of the best wedding planning businesses in New York City with some of the most high-profile clients and she refuses to let anyone let alone a guy get in the way of her success. Especially not after her last disastrous breakup back in college. Since then, she's sworn off guys with the purpose of focusing on her career and has never looked back.

Until her ex-boyfriend decides to waltz back into her life five years later.

Taking on her new clients, Sophia expects the same old routine she goes through whenever there's a wedding booking; do what she does best, get the job done and give them the best wedding they could ever ask for. What she didn't expect is her ex-boyfriend, Carter Stone, to be the groom's best man. His sudden appearance throws her off, and it seems like this time, he has no intention of leaving. Focusing on planning a wedding seems hard enough, but throw in a stubborn ex who doesn't seem to want to back down without a fight this time and you've got a whole lot of trouble in your hands. But maybe, just maybe, Sophia will fall in love with his good looks, cheeky smile and charming personality all over again.

One thing's for sure though, she's in for one hell of a ride planning this wedding.

A/N

Alright, so this went right to my feels. This, just as the last one, was quite impossible to put down. I don't know whether its because it has been quite some time since I last indulged in reading or if I have just been incredible lucky, but tis was on hell of a book! I'm just a sucker for these kind of romances. LOVED IT!