Amazing Gracie

COMPLETED

dayandnight122

1M Reads

531K Votes

87 Parts

Rated mature

Description

Gracie (Grace) Anderson stops believing in fate and soulmates when her four-year relationship ultimately falls apart within seconds of being in a bathroom stall. When she craves revenge on a drunken whim, she falls victim to divine intervention and an unexpected surprise from her own mistakes.

---

"Do you want me to help you forget about him?"

I bite my lower lip and look up at his gaze. Feeling dizzy from all of that drinking- yet, I still want this. I want them all to feel pain. I've never wanted anything more.

"I want to forget." I simply say.

He leans in and gives me a soft, yet tender kiss.

Pulling back, I catch him grinning at me. I feel myself blush and leaning back in, knowing where this is going to go.

 I feel myself blush and leaning back in, knowing where this is going to go

A/N

This book had me captive all the way through. The plot was so well done and the author – despite some minor errors – is furthermore so well written. The last couple of weeks I have discovered several books I planned to read become paid stories. And as a student I don't have that much money to spend just on Wattpad-stories – even though it is my wish! So I had to read this before it became one to and I wasn't disappointed at all!