Lost Luna

COMPLETED

XDeafening_SilenceX

13.6M Reads

419K Votes

106 Parts

Rated Mature

Description

Nova Hope was an Omega.

An orphaned child found floating in a river of a pack who doesn't care for her. Bullied and abused for being an outsider and unable to shift, she finds every day an anxious filled wreck.

Until one day when a pack sent from the Werewolf King arrive to assess her pack. What she thought would be a death sentence from a champagne and coffee spill turned out to uncover more truths and secrets than she ever expected.

***

'I swallowed deeply before making my way round the desk to the man that could only be described as the Alpha. He was dressed in black jeans and a blood red button shirt. His arms were large and tan, a hand clasped the arm of the sofa and the other awaited the drink on my tray.

Stopping before him I took a deep breath as I picked up his drink: the scent of him was intoxicating. So intoxicating in fact that when I got closer to hand him the coffee my deeper breath caught in my throat. All it took was the gentle brush of his finger against mine on the glass for my world to come crumbling down...'

A/N

A/N

So, you might be frightened by the amount of chapters in this one, I know I was. But, I kinda haven't noticed it that much to be honest. I may seem like some of the aspects have the same to portrait, but in my honest opinion I can't see it go any differently. I feel the flow in the story, which is well written with only a couple of grammar or type mistake. But nothing that affects the story in any way. As many others I haven't been able to put this down. It was always like "just one more chapter" up until I had to take the next as well. More than once I have fallen a sleep with my phone in hand because I haven't put it away. So, in my opinion, it is worth the read!