Path To Redemption

COMPLETED

TheFeveredBookaholic

2.7M Reads

86.2K Votes

44 Parts

Rated mature

Description

Rising boxer Jaxon Cage is known to be a fighter on and off the ring. He's a man on a mission; redeeming the death of his little brother, who was on his way to become a boxing star. Jaxon holds himself accountable for his brother's death and now takes his place in the ring to continue his dream. Turns out, he's a natural. With a 5-year-old daughter he's raising, he needs the money now more than ever and is steadily making his way to the top with the help of his Coach. There's just one problem - he's taken a keen interest in his Coach's daughter and can't afford the distraction or any further burdens. But resisting her and focusing on his torturous reality is easier said than done.

Quiet and shy Emily Resnick leads a simple life as an elementary teacher. Or she did, until her father took the talented and outrageously handsome Jaxon Cage under his wing. Now, she finds herself consumed by the dark and brooding but secretly soft-hearted man. She was a goner for him the second she saw the devotion he gave to his daughter and new-found job. As she discovers the many layers to this difficult man, she can't help but want to ease his burdens and carry his demons. She can't help but want him, period. Jaxon is intent on pushing her away, though, and Emily must decide if she should run from the inevitable destruction of her heart while she can, or fight for the fighter.

 Jaxon is intent on pushing her away, though, and Emily must decide if she should run from the inevitable destruction of her heart while she can, or fight for the fighter

A/N

Again... Queen_of_Desires cured my drought because this book by Amber was epic! First of all, each chapter switches between Jaxon and Emily. The back and forth, the drama, the ups and down, the love – I LOVE IT! This was so amazing and I would really recommend this one to you!