The Billionaire's Wedding Planner

COMPLETED

CollateralSunshine 

4.5M Reads

159K Votes

37 Parts

Description

Description

Wedding Planner's Golden Rule: Don't fall in love with the groom.

Handsome, charming, billionaire playboy, Aiden Carlisle's wedding to beautiful, but demanding Caroline Baxter is set to be the event of the century.

Sweet, smart and talented, Rosalie Darling is the best in the business; wedding planner to the stars!

Planning a wedding brings people together, but what if it brings the wrong people close?

*

"Aiden. Aiden," she said, softly, hurriedly, breathlessly, clutching my shirt in her delicate hands. Her body was pulling me closer and her mind was pushing me away. I couldn't tear my eyes off her face, her lips.

She was breathing heavily. "I'm planning your wedding," she said, her eyes focused on my lips, so close to hers, as she bit down on her lower lip.

I smirked, chuckling darkly. "What wedding?" I asked.

I tightened the grip that I had on her.

And I pressed my lips to hers.

A/N

This one was so good! Like you have probably figured it out, I'm just a sucker for those billionaire stories... well, all kinds of stories that have that ending you're hoping for. And this one was no different.