Believing In Fate

COMPLETED

vayavaitsis

598K Reads

23.1K Votes

48 Parts

Rated mature

Description

It is said your fate is sealed at infancy, love, happiness, and sorrow.

Asimina Alexiou is impulsive, brave, vibrant, and independent. She finds herself with unwanted attention. She sought help from her cousin, a man that is nothing less than a brother. However, Petro has secrets of his own. That will land Asimina in the hands of one Capo dei capi Raffaele Dante Morelli.

Raffaele the crime boss of the biggest mafia family across the state and Europe. His close, inner cycle of men are in positions such as underboss and capos running extensive drug and gun operations throughout multiple sectors. Raffaele's training has prepared him well, for a life of crime. However, none of that training will be of any use to him, when he's dealing with one Asimina Alexiou.

Can you love a man but steer clear and overlook the occupation? Is his dark, dangerous, and domineering personality too much to stomach? Or can you love the man, embrace the occupation and become as dark, dangerous as the lover you have chosen?

A/N

So if you follow me on IG you may know, that I recommended this book even before I was done reading it. But what can I say? This book just had me from the start and probably every free and waking moment was spent reading this! Don't judge.

It is soooo well-written with the plot, grammar, and content. There are so many nice details that are so well described that it had me like "how..? what..? how do you do this?!". So if you like... well... books in general, give this one a go. And if you loooove those smut scenes this one will sure be keeping you on your toes!

The ending had me start the next one immediately! So you guys should really read this one! Also, I CAN'T believe this hasn't gone out to more people than it has! Shall we change that together?!

On a different note: I would have never expected to be 99 read from the 1K just on recommendations by a mediocre person like me! So thank you to you all! I hope you found anything worth reading!🖤