Hooked Up

COMPLETED

EmersynRose_

88K Reads

2.4K Votes

31 Parts

Rated Mature

Description

Avery Alderidge has it all: a sweet boyfriend, tons of great friends, a loving family. She's fierce and popular, and has just started at her first-choice college near home. But then tragedy strikes and her world falls apart.

A year later and still recovering from the devastating accident, Avery has a hard time letting people in. That includes her older brother's best friend, Landon, who has just moved in. They hate each other, always butting heads, but it all changes when they find themselves in a compromising situation.

*****

"I see you're going as a slut, then."

Ouch. Takes one to know one. I narrow my eyes at him. "Well, sluts do have all the fun," I wink. "You of all people should know that."

A/N

A/N

I... Am... Baffled. I don't get how this one does not have any more reads and votes. I digged this book from the get-go. But what can I say? I always wanted a big brother and the friends that come along with that. Alas, I drew the big-sister-card (happy about of course) and found my knight in shining armor anyway.

Well, back to the book. This too had buildup suspense and drama. I don't like drama in real life – I'd rather cross a freezing lake than participate in it. BUT, in books, GOD I LOVE IT!

Give this author and her book a try, I would guess that you'll like it.