Only Mine

COMPLETED

Teyci88

709K Reads

17.5K Votes

28 Parts

Rated mature

Description

"Let's go over this one more time. I don't believe it sink in well yesterday. If you drink your morning coffee standing half naked, wearing only a man's shirt, it's going to be MY shirt and with me. Only me."

I felt something dangerously close to butterflies erupting in my stomach hearing his words, but I didn't want to jump to conclusions. So I tried to keep it cool and smug when replying.

"A little possessive for a womanizer like you, don't you think?"

--

Meet Jessica. Sweet and sassy college girl with high expectations for her future and a miserable luck in her love life. She has a loving family, crazy, but awesome best friend and after her last break-up, she keeps on looking for a guy who won't be just handsome, loving and funny, but will also know what he's doing in bed. Her wish is granted in a form of a childhood friend of her brother-in-law.

Except... there is nothing loving or faithful about him. But he sure knows how to handle his women in bed.

 But he sure knows how to handle his women in bed

A/N

This one is truly good too. I don't know... I love those books - amongst many *cough cough* - that has that secret relationship. Firstly because I look forward to it blowing up in their faces, but also to see if the relationship is strong enough to get through it. I know it is just imaginary, but you get attached to every character you read about, you know? I read this quote the other day by George R. R. Martin: "A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies". And I just think that is so fitting as to why I LOVE to read and WANT to recommend books to you guys. You can pick and choose amongst all my recommendations, but I hope you get to live at least one of the lives I put out here.

Lastly, thank you so much for the 5.1K reads on this. I know that it's not very much, but to me it is! Never would I have thought that it would have so many, so thank you from the bottom of my heart! I hope you have found something to your liking! Love to you all!