Law Of Attraction

COMPLETED

raeesahambarker

750K Reads

29.3K Votes

38 Parts

Rated Mature

Description

❝You can't deny that you're attracted to me, Nyx. Instead of fighting it, let's see what happens,❞ he grumbled, hands roaming my body. His thumb brushed my bottom lip. ❝Open up for me, baby.❞

--------------------------------------------------------

Nyx just can't seem to escape her eternal night, the very darkness she was named after. She tries to play her cards right, however, the outcome is a paradox. Whilst she obtains the results she wanted, it comes at the expense of some of her relationships. Angry at the world, her hatred is ravenous for none other than Beckham Hunt, captain of the ice hockey team.

Beckham loathes Nyx Taylor after what she's done, that much he is certain of. Nobody boils his blood as she does and when she's hired to assist his team during championship season, he discerns that there's more to her story than meets the eye. She was always the villain in his story. But, suddenly she's the plot twist he never saw coming.

Each glare and scowl and insult piles up, put under tremendous pressure by their mutual hatred. Yet, peeking through their fury clouded vision, they find the centre of their relationship blazing. Like two rival stars gravitating towards each other, Nyx and Beckham can do nothing when the law of attraction forces them to accept that passion doesn't always mean hatred, but perhaps something more.

 Like two rival stars gravitating towards each other, Nyx and Beckham can do nothing when the law of attraction forces them to accept that passion doesn't always mean hatred, but perhaps something more

A/N

I'm on a roll guys and girls! This one had med feeling the tension, the hate, the love, the humor, the dark aspects, ALL OF IT! It was incredible and if you haven't read this one yet, get going!