His Little Secret

COMPLETED

Bradleys_Toothpick

232K Reads

8K Votes

35 Parts

Rated Mature

Description

Meet Damien Heart, a twenty-three-year-old dark mystery. He decides to accept his best friend and college roommate's invitation to crash with him for the summer. Hoping to land a job he's passionate about, he packs his bags the moment he walks out of his last class. He knows what he plans on doing during the summer and he's more than ready. What he wasn't ready for was Cole's younger sister-Rayleigh Johnson. The innocent little sister flips his entire world upside down the moment she answered her door. He's hell-bent on staying away from her-no way in hell will he allow himself to settle down. That's not his style, and what he wants and desires, no innocent and naive girl could possibly give him -right? He's promised himself to never get attached and he refuses to be like him, his bastard of a Father-Caine Heart. He's got secrets. Dark Secrets that no one knows and he intends on keeping it that way.

-Will Rayleigh break down his cold and dark walls? What would happen if she uncovers what he's trying so hard to hide?

A/N

So, this is one of my girls, but that is NOT the reason for recommending this one. Jessica asked me if I had gotten to read her new rewrite of her book, and I confessed that I hadn't come around to do it. So, I promised her, that I would. I was... not disappointed one bit – obviously, it made the cut here. For those of you that follow my IG account you know, that I sometimes post quotes from the books I like. I would have done that here if I hadn't been so captivated and eager to read on. When I reached the end, I was frustrated in the best way – I just wanted to read more. I think that says it all!

So, give my girl your reads, your votes, and your comments – I bet she will appreciate it! Then I will read the next book in the series!