Sweet Little Lies

COMPLETED

kylekay

2.8M Reads

105K Votes

31 Parts

Description

Description

Ajax Preston West III has everything he's ever wanted, all but Harper Morgan. The one woman he's waited for, the one woman he's always wanted. His best friends sister. Taking over his parent's cattle ranch, he's closer to her then ever before. After years of ignoring his feelings for the sake of his friendship he's ready to make his move. Yet, Harper's coldness towards him has him confused.

As the accountant for West End Cattle Ranch Harper has always had a thing for the West's son, Ajax. That was until she overheard him telling her brother he had no interest in her and thinks of her as a sister. Feeling like an idiot for reading his looks and actions wrong, she's goes out of her way to avoid him. Years later she starts working for the West's. Not having to work with Ajax was a blessing. However, now that Ajax is taking over the ranch she has no where to hide.

 However, now that Ajax is taking over the ranch she has no where to hide

A/N

This one... this one... sooooo goooood! I don't know how old you guys are, but I remember McLeod's Daughters... Who doesn't love a cowboy?? This one is filled with what I would imagine as cowboys mixed with Magic Mike. Just look at the damn cover people! And who wouldn't want one of those?! The story's pretty good too... just saying ;-)