Accepting Fate

COMPLETED

vayavaitsis

473K Reads

18K Votes

43 Parts

Rated mature

Description

Our argument is heated on both sides. He's upset, he has no right to be upset, his audacity to have an opinion is irking me. He shattered my world, he left me broken, he ended our relationship through his capo's. My body shakes with fury at the memories, I didn't want cry, I didn't want to fall apart in front of him, but here, I am raw with emotions and everything I tried to bury the past year and a half floods me, the pain of it all engulfs me, making it so damn hard to breath.

Poking his chest, I meet his eyes with a heated gawk of my own "You lost me the day, you left me. There will never be, an us again"

Spinning around on my heels, I bend down and pick up my phone and keys, He grabs a hold of my wrist turning me around pulling me towards his chest "I fucked up but make no mistake Asimina."

His domineering voice emphasis "You-Belong- With-Me" exhaling heavily he clenches and unclenches his jaw, while his stare burns through me.

"I will always be the one you crave, I will always be the one you burn and lust for, and I will always be the one you love" His arrogance has him clicking his tongue as he speaks, and I stand there, in his hold frozen.

"I promised I would be relentless, stop at nothing to get you back," squeezing my left hand, my ring digs into my finger, my brows pull together as I hiss in pain, unfazed he brings it to my face, showing me my ring.

"Take this, ring off" he leans down closer his lips inches from mine as he makes his threat "if you don't I'm going to kill him"

Ripping my hand out of his hold, my anger soars, and I abruptly push him back, as I spit a threat of my own. The same threat, I made when I first meet him "The next time, I hold a gun to your head, Raffaele, the safety will not be on"

Turning around, I storm off the property. I'm left feeling weakened, broken and my heart is shattering.

 I'm left feeling weakened, broken and my heart is shattering

A/N

Sooo, I've recommended the first book. Often, I'm not that big of a fan of sequels besides if it's about other characters – like for example "The Carmichael Series" or "The Numbers Series". Those I have encountered has disappointed me a bit. BUT vayavaitsis just made me want to read the next book.. and well I did. Because of her brilliance, I am also recommending BOOK #2 to you – and probably the whole series! So check her out, give her books a read, AND vote for her books! She simply deserves it!