Ace of Spades

So, guys, this one was the first-ever book I recommended to anyone! You see it here. Black on white. BUT the author deemed it necessary to delete her book – her blood, sweat, and tears – because some KIDS wrote her death threats! I mean... WHO DOES THAT?! I know I can get really hooked by a book to the point where I want to throw my phone, computer, or iPad through the window or close to crying. I can sometimes see myself in characters and NOT be offended! It can hit home so I reflect on it instead. But, under NO CIRCUMSTANCES would I send death threats to an author because it struck a nerve! By then you should've realized it is just a book! Just because it is written by the author DOES NOT mean that it is his or her belief! It is merely the character's! By this point, I'm severely disappointed. Shame on those who thought it was anywhere near ok to do this to a young girl – to anyone for that matter! I will say this once even if it means losing reads on this: if you do this shit to anyone, I will not have you read my book – not this one and not Introducing Evan. You do not belong in a community where we all should aspire to support rising writers. My mama always taught me to keep my mouth shut if I didn't have anything nice to say! Keep that in mind! If you are one of them people doing this shit, you can leave now – thanks.

If you're still reading at this point, is not one of those people, and want to see what else I recommend, be my guest. But, firstly, do me a favor. Send positive thoughts out there for anyone who needs them! And I'm so sorry for the word vomit, I've just rarely felt that furious about something... Sorry. You may continue and much love to you! ❤️

Remember this is deleted, but you get the deal anyway (it's from when it was up on Wattpad):

COMPLETED

_salacious

18.4M Reads

866 Votes

57 Part

Description

Description

"You're an asshole," I spat, my eyes burning with flaming anger, "A despicable, heartless, dïck. A-A," I stuttered, too angry to be able to form any insults that made sense and clenched my fist tightly, "a gigantic stupid mammoth, wannabe bad boy!"

Ace narrowed his eyes, the corner of his lips turning up into a wry smile. "Out of all the things you've said today, that has got to be the smartest one, sugar."

A/N

A/N

I think I have read this story three or four times - I'm just in love with it. The author also tried writing some of the first chapters from a male POV in a separate book called "Queen of Diamonds" which is also SUPER GOOD! Unfortunately, it was proving a little difficult for her to write, so she stopped. But don't sweat it, some male POV is to come in the book.