Slade

COMPLETED

VictoriaAshleyAuthor 

637K Reads

15.7K Votes

18 Parts

Rated Mature

Description

WARNING: THIS BOOK IS EXTREMELY DIRTY. IF YOU'RE UNDER 18 STOP RIGHT HERE. SLADE IS ABOUT A DIRTY TALKING MALE STRIPPER WHO FALLS IN LOVE.

My name is Slade Merrick and I'm a f**king sex addict . . .

I've been told it's a problem. But I see it as a passion; something that I'm good at. And who the f**k stops something that they're good at?

They want me to seek help, get my c*ck in check. Don't judge my lifestyle. You're no better than me. Just admit it, you like to f**k too. Sex is what I do best. My own personal high, so I embrace it instead of being ashamed.

When I'm not f**king, I'm slinging drinks at Walk Of Shame or stripping my way into your bed; another thing I'm good at. Every woman's darkest fantasy brought to life.

So, am I stopping? F**k no. Sex is beautiful, raw and erotic and I get off knowing I can have it with anyone I want . . . with the exception of her.

Aspen.

She walks into the club swaying those hips, instantly drawing my c*ck to attention. She's pure perfection. That is, until she opens that mouth, drawing me in and for the first time in forever I want something more than sex. I want her and she hates it.

Things get dirty. Dirty is what I like. It's how I live. But . . . she's playing a game she can never win.

 she's playing a game she can never win

A/N

Soooo as the description says at the very beginning... this one is REALLY steamy! But this one is also really good! So if you want a steamy morning, noon, evening or night this one is for you!