08. The Party (Part One)

Ash applied her lipstick before she sat back in her chair, sending kisses to herself in the mirror.

"You look hot." Ash winked at her reflection.

"Wow, you'e really gone off the deep end." A voice had said, Ash rolling her eyes as she turned to face Eli who was at her door.

"No, I just need to show myself love because I'm literally the hottest bitch ever." Ash had said, turning to face her reflection again. "And you're supposed to be hyping me up too. You're my boyfriend, remember?"

"How could I forget." Eli had grinned as he sat on her bed, Miss Mittens jumping unto his lap. "This is our first time going out as a couple and we want to go out with a bang."

"So you wanna pretend to have sex in an empty room or something?" Ash raised a brow as she got up from the chair, walking towards her closet.

"Why pretend?" Eli had grinned at her.

Ash scoffed before she picked up one of her shoes from her closet, throwing it at him.

Eli easily caught it, Miss Mittens being shaken up a bit but she still lay lazily on the boy's lap. "No but seriously we have to really sell it, especially infront of Moon."

"And Henry." Ash added as she pulled out a matching pair of shoes to her outfit.

"Yes and Henry." Eli rolled his eyes as Ash walked towards the bed, sitting down next to him and putting on her shoes.

"Okay so we just walk in holding hands, sit next to Henry and flirt and then we'll move on to Moon." Ash said as she stood up, extending her hand. "Does that sound like a solid plan?"

Eli sighed, cradling Miss Mittens in one arm while he held Ash's hand with his other hand and allowed her to pull him up. "Sounds like a solid plan."

Ash grinned before she took up her purse from her nightsand. "Come on, let's go babe."

"I hate you." Eli groaned as he followed after her, still cradling Miss Mittens in his arms.

"You know you don't." Ash smirked at him before she jogged down the stairs.

And Eli didn't fight.

"Hey, I'm heading out with Eli." Ash had said as she entered the living room.

Sia looked away from the t.v to her daughter, raising a brow. "Are you walking across to meet him or is he coming here to-"

Sia cut herself off as she saw Eli walk into the room and stood next to Ash, stroking Miss Mittens.

"Oh he's already here with you." Sia cleared her throat as she stood up. "Well where are you guys headed?"

"Oh my god, mom you are not doing this." Ash groaned out at her mother. "Eli's just my friend and we're just heading to hang out with other friends, no need for an intterrogation."

"Just friends?" Ash raised a brow. "I heard you call him babe the other day."

"That was a joke mom." Ash rolled her eyes with a groan before she turned to Eli, taking Miss Mittens out of his arms. "Eli please go wait outside."

"Uh, sure." Eli ckeared his throat awkwardly. "Bye Miss Rivera."

"Bye." Sia had glared at the boy before he shot one last glance at Ash and walked off.

Sia waited until the front door shut to speak up. "Whatever you have going on with that Hawk boy is very idiotic."

"Oh my god mom we are just friends!" Ash exclaimed in annoyance as she rest Miss Mittens on the floor, the cat running towards Sia and jumping on her lap. "Now I'm going to rhe party and-"