02. Spy

Ash sat on her bed, curled up in a ball as she scrolled through her Instagram feed.

She glanced at the time.

She had karate soon, deciding to spend her last few moments relaxing as Terry had told her there was going to be a harsh session.

Suddenly, she heard knocking on her window.

The girl sat up, looking at her window to see that familiar beautiful face she had loved so much.

Ash let out a shaky breath as she stood up before walking towards the window.

Eli gave her a small smile as she stood at the window before opening it.

"Hey, you weren't answering my texts." Eli had said as he crawled into the room. "I was worried."

"You could of just called." Ash couldn't help but to smile slightly.

"Nah, I wanted to see you." Eli had hummed as he shut the window behind him before walking towards Ash's bed and sitting on it.

"I saw that you're on the posters and shit for Cobra Kai." Eli had said as he stared at the girl. "Really a star student, huh?"

"Yeah.." Ash had trailed off, folding her arms. "I guess I'm Sensei Silver's favorite student too."

"A bit weird." Eli had murmured out.

"Why?" Ash had frowned deeply.

"I don't know, just assumed someone like Terry would be obsessed with making everything about himself." Eli had shrugged at the girl. "Wouldn't expect him to uplift a student so much."

"Yeah well then I guess you don't know sensei like I do." Ash had quickly shot at the boy.

Eli held his hands up in defense before sighing.

"I'm sorry." He murmured out, Ash continuing to glare daggers at which which caused him to smile slightly.
"Come here."

Ash stood her ground for a few moments but eventually gave up as Eli stared at her with those beautiful eyes.

Ash walked towards the Moskowitz boy.

Once she got close, Eli took ahold of Ash's hand and pulled her between his legs.

He wrapped his arms around her stomach as he shut his eyes.

Ash silently raked her fingers through his hair.

She secretly liked that the Mohawk was gone permanently, she loved to play with Eli's hair

"I miss you." Eli had mumbled out into Ash's stomach, causing the girl to get major butterflies.

"I miss you more." Ash had responded softly.

"Then why do you keep ignoring me?" Eli had asked sadly, causing Ash to sigh.

"It's just difficult being in different dojos." Ash answered softly.

"Then join Miyagi-Do." Eli had raised his head to look up at Ash, his arms still wrapped around her stomach. "Or even Eagle-Fang, I don't mind, just please be on our side."

"Why can't you join Cobra Kai?" Ash frowned at Eli.

Eli sighed, shutting his eyes.

"Please don't be difficult right now, Ash." Eli had said softly.

"I'm not being difficult." Ash had rolled her eyes as she tried to pull out of Eli's grasp but his grip was strong. "Let go, Eli."

"Never." Eli had smiled as he pulled Ash on top of him.