05. Bye Bye

Eli slid into the seat next to Ash.

She let out a breath at his new purple Mohawk.

Eli smirked at her, putting an arm around her chair.

"You aren't in this class." Ash breathed out, swatting away his arm.

"I know." Eli hummed out. "I guess I just wanted to come to Math instead."

Eli didn't want to come to Math.

He eyed Ash's phone that stuck out of her bag pocket.

"Oh cut the crap, you just wanted me to see your new hair." Ash rolled her eyes.

"What do you think?" Eli grinned as he put his elbow on the table before before his chin on the palm of his hand.

"I think you're full of shit and you look terrible with the purple, and if you feel like I'm gonna go back to being friends with you just because you dyed your hair my favorite colour then you can go eat shit." Ash glared at him.

"You love the word shit, don't you." Eli breathed out as he sat back down in his seat.

Ash hummed out, turning to the front of the class.

Eli glanced back to her phone hanging out the bag before he looked to Ash.

In one swift motion he cupped his hands over her eyes before he took her phone from her bag, slipping it in his pocket.

"What the hell!" Ash exclaimed as she swatted away his hand, about to yell at him more before a voice spoke up.

"Mr. Moskowitz." Ben had entered the classroom. "I believe you aren't in this class."

"Then you would be correct, sir." Eli said as he stood up. "I just came to drop off something."

Ben nodded. "Okay well you can leave now as I want to start my class."

Eli didn't say anything, just clenching his jaw and glaring at Ben before he left.

Ash straightened herself, a bit confused as to what the hell had just happened.

🥋

"So senseis are gonna fight?" Eli asked wide-eyed, Sam nodding with a sigh. "That's sick!"

Demetri, Miguel and Sam stared at Eli with parted lips.

"Give me my phone back you son of a bitch." A voice spoke up.

The four turned to see Ash.

Kyler, Stacey and Henry stood to her sides.

"I don't have your phone." Eli said as she had been looking at him.

"That little stunt you pulled in Math class was for nothing?" Ash glared at him. "I don't know what possessed your ass to take my phone but I want it back right now."

"I didn't take it." Eli quickly defended himself. "I swear."

"Then who else could've." Ash glared at him.

"I don't know." Eli shrugged, Ash inhaling deeply and in annoyance as she turned away from him.

"You bitches aren't gonna get away with what happened at the baseball diamond, by the way." Kyler had spoke up.

"Oh yeah?" Miguel clenched his jaw at the group. "What're you gonna do?"

"That's for us to know and you guys to find out." Henry said, looking to Eli who inhaled deeply. "But just watch your backs."

"We don't need to." Sam said, folding her arms. "Because you pussies can't pull anything."

"The only pussies I see are the cheaters.." Ash said as she looked to Sam and Miguel before looking to Eli. "And the traitor."