04. Secrets Revealed

Ash stood at the familiar grey car.

School was finally over and Ash wanted to confront Ben on his shit.

Ben internally groaned as he saw the girl waiting at his car.

He walked up to her. "Ash."

Ash turned around to face Ben and if it didn't have so much students around them, she would've slapped him.

"What the hell, Ben." Ash snapped at him, folding his arms. "Why would you do that? To me and your wife."

"I don't know." Ben said, looking to the floor.

Ash looked around to make sure nobody could hear them.

"We can't continue what we have going on." Ash said sadly. "It's heartbreaking for your wife."

"I know." Ben said as he connected eye contact with Ash. "I'll keep giving you A's in English and if you slip in Maths I'll give you A's in that too."

"I don't give a shit about the grades." Ash said, her lips downturned as she tried not to cry. "I love you Ben, I'm inlove with you."

Ben's eyes widened at the confession.

"You treat me so amazing and I've just fallen so inlove with you." Ash told the man, tearing up slightly.

And she didn't care if anyone was watching.

"I love you too Ash." Ben whispered out. "And if it makes you feel any better, I'm planning on divorcing Helen."

"No you can't." Ash quickly shook her head. "Just tell her the truth and let her decide."

"Helen and I only got married because I got her pregnant." Ben said to Ash. "We don't actually love each other."

"But-"

"Trust me Ash, I was going to divorce her even if you weren't in the picture because she doesn't treat me right, she doesn't love me." Ben said to Ash quickly. "Not like you do."

Ash almost melted at his words.

"And if we weren't in public, I would kiss you." Ben said and Ash smiled at him, looking around at everyone.

"I gotta head home, my mom grounded me but uh, we'll hang out soon, right?" Ash asked him with a hopeful smile.

"Of course." Ben said with a nod before he walked towards his car.

Ash smiled before she began to walk off, clutching her books to her chest.

She felt a guilt form in her stomach which caused her smile to fall.

Luckily, she didn't get to think too much about it as someone appearred infront of her.

Ash rolled her eyes at Eli.

"I just wanted to say sorry for everything, Ash." Eli said to the girl honestly. "I miss you."

"You did this to yourself Eli." Ash glared at the boy. "If you missed me, you would leave Eagle Shit and come back to Cobra Kai."

"Ash.. I can't." Eli told her, looking as if he wanted to cry.

"Then you don't miss me." Ash told him about to walk off before Eli spoke up once again.

"And you don't miss me either." Eli said as he clenched his jaw. "You broke your promise."

"Oh boo hoo, cry me a river, Eli." Ash glared at him. "You're really asking me to betray all of my friends just because you have some kinda hero complex."

"I have friends in Miyagi-Do and Eagle Fang." Eli told the girl. "I betrayed them and I'm making it back up to them now."

"Well good luck with that." Ash told him before she walked away, purposely bumping into his shoulders harshly.