01. Traitors

Stacey was rambling on and on to Ash about God knows what but Ash wasn't listening.

Everything around her was muffled.

First training back since the fight at the Larusso's but it didn't feel right.

Eli wasn't here with her.

"You guys are pathetic." Ash heard Tory say loudly, the girl looking up to see Tory facing Kyler and the rest of the Cobra Kai boys. "If you'd have handled your business, we wouod've won that fight."

Stacey stood up quickly, as did Ash, but the both did so for different reasons.

"Tory..." Stacey trailed off, Tory looking at her girlfriend with a scowl.

"Okay, whatever, Hawk, he switched sides." Kyler said to Tory.

Henry looked to the floor, his arms folded.

"Yeah and Miguel just learned to walk again and he still kicked your sorry ass." Ash spoke up, Eli suddenly being a sore topic for her.

She wondered why he did it.

Maybe it was because Cobra Kai was losing the fight.

Maybe if they had been winning, Eli would be training with them.

This made Ash agree more with Tory's words.

"You know what? At least I'm still here!" Kyler exclaimed at Ash. "Half the squad quit!"

Ash bit her cheek, looking at how empty the dojo was.

The bell at the doors had then rub, everyone turning to see Robby enter the dojo.

"Well look who showed up." Tory had said in annoyance.

Robby didn't say anything, just walking towards the backroom.

"That fool doesn't even practice but he gets to stay?" Kyler had scoffed, Ash rolling her eyes. "I don't get it, man."

Ash looked to Henry who watched
Robby disappear into the backroom.

"Stace, can you come hold the wavemaster for me?" Tory looked to Stacey with a sigh.

"Uh, yeah, of course." Stacey nodded before she and Tory walked off.

Ash looked to the floor sadly.

"I miss him too." Henry said, Ash looking to him.

"Miss who?" Ash cleared her throat, folding her arms.

Henry raised a brow at her, the girl sighing.

"I don't miss him." Ash said as she folded her arms. "He's a traitor."

"Okay, you can keep telling yourself that." Henry hummed out.

Ash just glared at him before she walked off, sitting where she had sat a few minutes prior.

She didn't want to keep telling herself that.

🥋

"Do you think Stacey's mad at me?" Tory asked, rubbing her arm.

The Cobra Kais were going out for dinner but they made a short pitstop to Cobra Kai as Ash had forgot her bag.

"No, why do you ask?" Ash asked with a frown as the two got to the backroom.

Tory was about to respond but didn't as she and Ash awkwardly looked at Robby who was pushing weights up.

Ash exchanged a glance to Tory before she walked towards her bag that she had forgot.