07. Aster

"Are you sure you're good to be doing karate right now?" Stacey had asked Ash with a frown. "You've been through a lot, maybe you should-"

"I'm fine." Ash gave Stacey a smile from where she had her arms around the girl and Tory as they walked towards the dojo. "Thanks for worrying about me, guys but I'm fine."

"Bullshit, I saw you listening to your depressed playlist." Kyler had spoke up.

"You must be really sad then." Henry had frowned.

"If she says she's fine then we should trust her." Robby had spoke up. "And just for you to know, Ash, we're all here if you need to talk so whenever you feel like you're not fine, you know what to do."

Ash shot the boy a small smile.

"Okay wiseass." Tory had scoffed out. "Just remember she's my bestfriend, buddy."

"I think I one-up you, she's the mother of my son." Robby had playfully smiled at Tory.

"Adopted son." Tory shot back with a playful glare.

The group laughed before they entered the dojo.

Suddenly, Ash and the others had frowned as they saw random new kids stretching on the mat.

"Yo, Kenny." Ash had called out, the boy jogging towards them. "Who the hell are these bitches?"

"The new recruits." Kenny said as he also stared at them. "Sensei Kreese and Sensei Silver said to make them feel welcomed."

"Okay well we can make them feel welcomed by letting them know that they're not supposed to be taking up the entire mat like this." Ash frowned, about to step forward before Stacey pulled her back.

"New recruits are a good thing, Ash." Stacey looked at the girl knowingly.

Ash just clenched her jaw with a nod, looking at all the newbies.

🥋

Ash stared at the new students that had joined Cobra Kai.

One student in particular had caught her attention.

Moon's ex, Piper.

"So they stole all of your clothes?" Robby had spoke up, making Ash turn back to him and Kenny, the younger boy punching the wavemaster.

"And I can't handle anymore of their crap." Kenny had said, continuing to punch the wavemaster. "I'm ready to use my training."

"And what do you think you're gonna do?" Robby asked Kenny with a raised brow.

"I'll do what you do." Kenny looked to Robby before turning back to the waemaster. "Kick their asses."

"No offense to Robby, but when he kicked Miguel's ass, he got kicked out of school and landed in Juvie." Ash had spoke up, Kenny looking to the girl. "You have to be smart, Kenny."

"I gotta do something." Kenny said, Robby and Ash exchanging a glance.

"Class, fall in!" Kreese instructed, the students doing as told. "Today we have a very important lesson, don't we, sensei Silver?"

"Yes we do." Terry hummed out as he looked at the students. "Weakness."

"Your opponent's weakness must be exploited whenever possible." Kreese had said.

"At the tournament, you'll have to recognize that weakness and make no mistake." Terry had nodded at the students. "We all have one."

"Sensei Kreese doesn't." Tory had spoke up.