10. House P̶a̶r̶t̶y̶ Fight

"Can this end us up in like Juvie?" Red had asked, Ash tilting her head.

"Only if they call the cops." Ash shrugged at the ginger haired boy.

"You think they're gonna call the cops?" Rickenberger asked, wide-eyed.

"No because they know it's a pussy move and they don't wanna be pussies." Ash snapped at the boy. "And we aren't pussies either so stop acting like one."

Rickenberger kept quiet at that, Kyler clearing his throat.

"So like should we just barge in? Or...." Kyler trailed off, scratching the back of his neck.

The Cobra Kai's were at the Larusso house, seeing that they were having a party.

Tory had came up with the plan to crash their party.

Tory, Stacey and two other boys were going to enter from the front door while the rest of them entered from the back door.

"Who has the best impression of a cat's meow?" Eli spoke up as he looked around.

"I think I do." Caldwell shrugged at the question.

"Okay well meow." Eli looked to him.

"Now?" Caldwell raised his brows.

"Yes, now." Eli rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Oh, well- uh-" Caldwell looked around at them of them before he sighed, clearing his throat. "Meow."

"You gotta be louder than that, dickbrain." Ash rolled her eyes as Eli smacked the back of his head.

"Alright, alright." Caldwell moved from Eli before he meowed louder than before.

The students waited patiently.

They heard muffled voices from inside before Bert had swung open the door walking outside.

Eli quickly grabbed Bert, clamping a hand on his mouth to prevent him from screaming.

Three other boys helped hold up Bert's body as they positioned him infront of the window.

Bert's eyes were wide, licking Eli's hand in an attempt to be freed.

"Sorry about this Bert." Eli smirked before he and the other boys threw Bert into the window.

A loud crash sounded and then a thud as worried voices came from inside.

"Bert, what happened?" Miguel was heard yelling.

"No cat." Bert muttered before Ash pushed open the double doors, Eli at her side.

Ash tilted her head with a taunting smile at the group, Henry at her side Kyler at Eli's side and the other Cobra Kais behind them.

"It's payback time, 'Rhea." Kyler said, smacking his fist against his palm.

Miguel quickly helped Bert up as the Cobra Kais advanced, Miyagi-Do and Eagle Fang walking backwards.

Suddenly, the front door swung open, causing Eagle Fang and Miyagi-Do to turn to face the door.

Tory and Stacey entered, two boys flocking their sides.

"Heard you were throwing a party." Tory smirked as Stacey wore a blank face and if anyone was looking close enough, they could see the tiniest amount of guilt painted on. "Hope you don't mind if we crash.

"Tory, you don't have to do this." Miguel said quickly and worriedly.

"It's too late." Tory snapped at her ex-boyfriend. "This ends tonight!"