03. Car Wash Shenanigans

"Thanks for agreeing to go shopping with me." Ash had said, turning around to look at Tory who stood woth folded arms.

"Yeah, well it's my only freetime so you're lucky I'm here with you." Tory had said to Ash as she looked at the dresses. "This store is way over my budget."

"I'll buy it for you." Ash had said as she looked to Tory who furrowed her brows slightly. "Oo, we should buy matching sets."

"No, you don't have to buy anything for me." Tory had frowned. "I'm not some charity case."

"You're not a charity case, Tory." Ash had said as she walked up to the blonde. "You're my soulmate, remember?"

Tory laughed slightly at this, Ash beaming before she grabbed her hand.

"Now come on, we're gonna buy some pretty matching dresses." Ash beamed before she made her way to the dresses at the back.

Tory smiled softly as Ash pulled her along.

Ash was Tory's soulmate.

🥋

"Does Miguel even like flowers?" Ash had asked as she picked at the pretty roses. "I can't believe you pulled me out of my shopping spree with Tory just to deliver flowers to her ex who cheated on her."

"He didn't-"

"He cheated on her, Eli, so don't even bother trying to defend him." Ash cut off Eli with a shake of her head. "I love Miguel but I also hate him because he cheated on my best friend."

"I thought I was your best friend." Eli pouted at the girl.

"You're my boyfriend." Ash joked with a smile.

Eli just chuckled in response before the two finally got to the room the nurse at the front said Miguel was in.

"El serpiente!" Eli called out, but his face had fell at the sight of Samantha Larusso with Miguel.

"I'm gonna go." Sam whispered out to Miguel.

"Okay, yeah." Miguel cleared his throat as Sam turned to Ash and Eli.

Sam cast one last glance to Miguel before the girl made her way out of the room, passing between Ash and Eli.

"You got some nerve coming here." Eli had said to Sam, the brunette pausing before turning to face Eli. "After what your boyfriend did to him."

Sam glanced to Ash who glared back.

"I don't care what you guys think." Sam had said as she turned back to Eli. "I just wanna help."

Eli scoffed at this. "Pretty sure you've done enough, princess."

Ash stood at the door with the flowers, watching as Elk walked towards Miguel. "Hey bro."

Ash cast one last glare to Sam before she made her way to Miguel and Eli.

"Hey cheater." Ash had called out.

"Ash." Eli quickly scolded the girl.

"What?" Ash had shrugged. "He's a cheater."

Miguel's lips parted, feeling guilty.

"Don't worry about her." Eli rolled his eyes.

Ash rolled her eyes, placing the flower on the table next to Migurl.

🥋

Ash's arms were wrapped around Eli as she sat behind him on his motorcycle.

Finally, they had stopped driving, Assface and Rickenberger flocking Eli's sides on their own motorcycles.

Eli had leant Ash his helmet, the girl flicking off the protective glass.