|Chris|

Pronouns for the reader: She/Her

Chris was over your house cause you guys are always over his house thankfully you guys don't live that far apart.

Y/n POV:

I just finished my bathroom and there I see Chris waiting there in his phone, I was already fully clothed so I walked into my room. "Hey baby" he says "Hey, whatcha doinnnn" jumping onto my bed next to him. I put my head on his chest to look at his phone. He was just on TikTok scrolling. Then this couple popped up on his Foryou page, the gurl was doing the guys makeup. Putting in lashes and everything. I had makeup but it didn't seem as fun I have things like face masks, oils, etc. Maybe I could do that with him, I went over to my makeup stand and grabbed the stuff. "Please" I say hoping he would say yes, this isn't the first time I have done this with him, he likes it and I just like spending time with him so it's a win-win. 

Chris POV:

I was on my phone scrolling in TikTok when Y/n comes to her room. I look up, wow. She's so gorgeous. How her wet hair brings out the e/c in her eyes, I love how she is comfortable around me. I fell for this girl hard, she makes me feel so special I love her. "Hey baby" I say as she walks in, she jumps on the bed next to me and puts her head on my chest giving me butterflies and making my heart beat so fast I think it was gonna explode. "Hey, whatcha doinnn" she says. I showed her my phone so she can see and hopefully watch it with me while I can cuddle her. I wish this moment would never end. She gets up, I wondered what she was doing I saw the things she was grabbing face masks then the oils she uses on herself. We have done this maybe two times I like it because I get a free skin treatment and I get to spend time with my girlfriend. "Please" she says. I look into her eyes, I could go all day talking about her eyes the way they sparkle when she looks at me and how her eyes fit her so perfectly. But anyways I can't say no to her so I say "Sure baby come here" I say to her holding out my arms hoping she will come and sit on my lap while she does my skin treatment. She does. She came up onto her bed and straddled my lap. Opening the face mask she has and looking at me again "It's gonna be cold" she says warning me, she puts in on my face I flinch a little from the coldness. The face mask smells good, it smells like mint she walked away for a second with that I lay down on my back, she goes over to where she puts her candles and lights them alone with an insence which smelled like her. I can tell it's her favorite. She walks back over straddling my lap once again getting her roller and rolling the face mask onto my skin. We do that till the time was up about 15-20 minutes it felt like not even a minute to me.

Y/n's POV:

"Okay now time for the oils" I look down to show him and it's his favorite one too. He picks them out when we go shopping. I put the oils on his face and rub it in with the roller he got me for my last birthday. While I was rubbing in the oil he smiles not opening his eyes only for me to wonder what he was smiling at, but I didn't question it. "All done" I say "Do I look so pretty?" He says batting his eyelashes at me, I squish his face together and say "Very" just then he sits up, wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer to him going back down to lay down. I wrap my hand around him as well not wanting to ever move. "I'm so happy that I'm all yours" he says "Same here" he smiles at my looking into my eyes once again. I place my head in the crook of his neck slowly drifting off to sleep "Sweet dreams baby" he says before kissing my forehead and slowly rubbing my hair then moved down to my back.