Reaction: They catch you watching edits of them

Nick: You went on your phone as Nick was taking a shower laying on your stomach facing the wall, going onto TikTok the search bar says 'nick sturniolo edits'. Scrolling through you came across the most jaw dropping edit of him "who gave me the right to look that good" you hear behind you as you swing your head around doing a 180 to see Nick standing in his pj's with wet hair. He layed down right next to you and requested that y'all should watch more together, some edits were funny clips from their channel but the other half was the best edits to man kind. The best edits y'all would find he would ask for the username and like the edit as a little way of saying 'damn, those edits ate' or 'thanks for the support'.

Matt: Laying on the floor by Matt's gaming set up scrolling through your ForYou page while Matt plays a game with Chris. First thing you saw on your screen as you opened the app was a flashing screen which soon lead to multiple clips of your boyfriend as the music played making the edit 10x more better. You started to fan girl then you realized that he was sitting right next to you, looking up seeing Matt already looking at you as he watched the edit with you. "Do those edits always pop up in your ForYou page or do you got little folders for edits of me?" "I don't know" you say responding to no question he asked looking at him and smiled. He grabbed your phone and went to the 'favorites' then clicked collection bringing him to the only folder that said 'Matty Boy 🫣' he giggled as he saw the folder and hugged you saying how cute you were.

Chris: Sitting on the couch cuddled into Chris's chest watching your phone as he was asleep. One headphone was in your ear trying not to wake your sleeping boyfriend, you went to the collection of favorites just to take in the best edits you have ever seen of your boyfriend. Most of them played your favorite songs in the back too, you didn't notice but Chris had waken up to one of the edits flashing in his face you quickly turned it off being aware of the lights and Chris sleeping. You slowly turn your head to make sure he's still asleep before sliding to another edit, he pretended to be asleep being in the same position he woke up in. You turned ack to your phone as a sign of relief, scrolling to the next edit "I'm pretty cute aren't I?" he asked you swiftly turned your head as you thought Chris was sleeping. "Since when did you wake up?" "I've been up I was watching you fan girl over edits of me." You huffed before saying "How can I not your so handsome."