•Chris•

Requested by: lilyiscoolerthanyou
Request: Open

Earlier that day you and Madi had planned doing special things for their birthday, she had told you in advance that her mom was planning on renting out the entire movie theater. Before any of that happened you and Madi went to the store and bought some of their favorite snacks and drinks along with a couple decorations, you both went to their house and started cleaning their kitchen so that way you could set up for their little birthday surprise in the morning. You and Madi tried to be as quiet as possible trying not to wake them up but there was a moment where Matt had woken up to go to use the bathroom making you and Madi duck down behind the table so that he couldn't see you, giggling to each other you heard him come out of the bathroom then back into his room. You both made direct eye contact then laughing again, it was almost 8 so you both decided to hurry and quickly get everything all ready as you guys knew that Nick would wake up early to get things for him, Matt and Chris. Finishing setting everything up you guys waited in the living room, just then you hear someone slowly coming down the stairs you turned you head to see Nick half asleep and you both got up and whispered 'happy birthday' not wanting to wake the others up. He finished coming down the stairs then walked over to you two giving you both a hug and Madi told him to look in the kitchen when he did his eyes lit up and he had a smile on his face. He went to the table and grabbed the things that were meant for him then went down the the living room talking to you both. 10 Minutes passed by then you heard the noise of stairs again, Chris. He walked by the table as you all looked at him and whispered 'happy birthday' to him as well you walked over to him as he held out his hands and wrapped them around your wait as you kissed him on the cheek before whispering in his ear "Happy birthday handsome." he hugged you tighter, with one hand he held onto your waist as you turned to face the table. "You like?" you asked him "I love it." he responds with kissing your forehead. Not long after Matt wakes up and sees his stuff on the table you and Madi wished the all a happy birthday again. Later that evening you guys went to the movies as Madi told you her mom did rent out the entire theater, Matt, Madi, and Nick all walked in before you and Chris did following from behind the Madi tapped Matt's shoulder and said "Your it." then started tuning away, she looked over her shoulder for a second and saw Matt chasing after her. Walking  to where Nick was standing he comment "Their children." you nodded in response resting your head on Chris. Walking towards where you guys wanted to sit Matt tags Chris "Y/n run." He said chasing after you, you ran around the whole theater one time as Matt and Madi were catching their breath by Nick you ran saying "Nick." "Nick protect me." you said hiding behind him Chris walked up to Nick and said he had no idea where you were. Chris pretended to fall for it then moved to the side and you saw him, slightly jumping back due to him scaring you. You ran once again away from him you looked at the opposite side of the theater and you saw him catching his breath. "Done?" you asked him "Never." he said running again chasing after you as the movie started playing he went up to where the other three were standing and tagged Nick. Nick started to chase after Madi. 5 Minutes passed by and you all were sitting next to each other watching the movie. you and Chris had one of those where you could move the headrest so he did and you guys cuddled while watching the new Barbie movie.