|Nick|

Request: Open
Pronouns in this story: He/him

Y/n's POV:

I just finished my senior year of high school with Nick but we didn't go to the same school so that part was a little challenging but we would see each other after school. Now me and Nick were planning on hanging out today since it was a pretty hot day outside and Nick offered if I wanted to go swimming with him a couple of friends and Matt and Chris.
Matt was driving all of us to the pool not that far from their house. Once we got their we started to go and get changed then went into the pool I hug out with Nick a lot and was hanging out with Madi as well.
We were playing around then it started to thunder and rain. I don't know about them but I don't want to get struck by lightning so I headed inside as Nick followed I started to shake for two reasons, one I was cold and two I never really liked thunder storms ever since I was younger. Nick saw I was nervous and bear hugged me so I would calm down in his embrace. He didn't want me going home by myself so he offered if I wanted to stay over it's always fine with his family cause they like me.
Matt drove us to their house as Nick was sitting in the back glazing at me every so often to make sure I wasn't panicking cause he knows how I get.As soon as we get their Nick grabbed my hand and pulled me into the house covering my ears so I couldn't hear the thundering going on in the background. I went into the kitchen as Nick took his hands off my ears, he went into the living room as I followed putting on my favorite movie. We sat down as Matt headed to his room to get a blanket for him and Chris as they both wanted to watch the show with us. I cuddled up against Nick wanting to feel his body against mine, hearing him softly breathing and his heart beating was calming along with the movie. I wasn't at my home but with Nick I felt like I was home.

Nick's POV:

Y/n was laying on me I didn't mind cause I know how scared and nervous they get when their is something going on with the weather even when it's snowing you can hear their heart beating a mile away showing how scared they were. As they laid down on my chest I played with their hair and laid my other arm right next to them as they drew designs on my skin with their nails. Not hard, it was very light it felt like they were tickling me. I watched the movie as Matt went to go get a drink and Chris was making some popcorn for everyone. I was still playing with their hair as they looked up at me. I kissed their forehead knowing it was the only thing I could reach in the position I was in. They turned their head around and kissed me on the lips making me feel safe and comfortable on their lips, after that they hugged me. Nothing could be better than this.