•Chris•

Requested by: chrisswife69
Requests: Open

Today was the day that Chris dreaded the most he doesn't like going to the orthodontist and dentist but then again who does, he was getting his wisdom teeth taken out today. Mary Lou drove you, Chris and her to the orthodontist, you waited with his mom in the waiting room as you both talked to each other for almost an hour. Chris only had to get 2 wisdom teeth removed as soon as they were done removing his teeth they called his mom and you into the room that he was in as they put him on the laughing gas.
Walking into the room you saw your boyfriend laying in a bed pretending to be asleep as you see one of his eyes opening to see you guys coming in the room and immediately shut after he saw y'all. "You feeling better sweetie?" Mary Lou asked him, "Yeah ofc, i feel great!" He said laughing after "Chris we are gonna have you not talk only for a little bit just so we can change your gauze pads." "But i wanna talk, you can't tell me what to do." He said turning away the dental nurse, "Listen to her." his mom said in a more stern but friendly tone. As she said that he brought up his had and pinched them together moving the fingers from left to right and then threw an imaginary key, the dental nurse changed the gauze pads and left the room as she asked to talk to his mom out of the room, just to say the essential things that she is required to say. Which left you alone in the room with Chris, he looked at you, raised his eyebrows and brought his lips into a straight line making a popping sound as he let the pressure on his lips go. "Who you?" "I'm Y/n." he looked at you from the side of his eyes then moved the other side of his eyes then back at you. "Y/n?" "Yeah." He just blanked out and stared at the wall next to you mouth agape, he moved his head to the right side after but kept his eyes on the wall. "I don't know any Y/n's." You pretend to be offended and gasped putting your hand to your chest, "Me?! Your girlfriend?!" "I have a girlfriend?" he said as his eyes started to water, he just stared at you and started crying. He held out his hands asking for a hug you lightly hugged him not wanting to hurt him, "I have a girlfriend!" he said crying while hugging you. Just then his mom came back in the room, "Who's that?" "Your mom." "I have a mom too?!?" "Yeah." Mary Lou said to him, and giggled. "OMG i have a mom and girlfriend. I am so blessed right now!" He said now balling his eyes out. "Okay you guys are free to leave now." she said peaking her head in "Let any of us know if you need anymore help we will bring you a wheelchair to get him to the car." "Okay thank you."
You guys brought him to the car as you sat in the backseat with him putting all the extra things in the passengers side of the car. "You guys all buckled up?" "Yeah we both are." you say. Driving to their house Chris laid his head on your shoulder you brought your hand up and tapped the side of his head and played with his hair, just then he gasped scaring you in the process. "Look at the mustang!" You just rolled you eyes as he put his head back on your shoulder. "My girlfriend." He whispered and giggled after you just smiled, turning on 2 roads away from their house, the laughing gas was starting to ware off. His mom put the car in park as she opened Chris's door starting to help him out of the car, you got out of the car and shut the door so you could help him mom bring him into the house. She opened the door revealing Nick waiting by the door so you both could help him get up to his room. After you both brought him to his bedroom, you just laid in his bed with him as he laid on your chest playing with his hair helping putting him to sleep.