|Chris|

Request: Open
Pronouns in this story: She/Her

Y/n's POV:

Me and Chris were taking a road trip with Matt and Chris. We were in the backseat but we had a rental car so we got to sit right next to each other. I was in the middle seat while Chris was by the window, Matt and Nick were in the two front seats. We were going to spend the next 24 and more hours in a car together. Me and Chris were watching Netflix as his legs were behind me and I front of me while I laid down on him my legs curled up on his legs. We were watching f/s (favorite show) till we hit the first gas station of the night Matt was refilling the gas as Nick was going to get snacks and drinks. "What do you guys want" Chris looked down at me "A Mountain Dew code red please" I say to him as Chris says "Pepsi" with that Nick goes inside the small building.
"I'm so tired" he says as he dramatically places his head down in my head acting as if he was gonna faint. "Me two" I say as he hugs me wanting to cuddle even more than we already were. I start to doze off and fall asleep when I feel the car moving again.

*time skip*

It started raining when I started to wake up as well so it sounded very calming as Chris was sleeping on my head drooling in my shoulder. Me snd Nick made a disused face as he hands me a napkin. I was still not that tired so I stayed awake talking to Chris and Matt about whatever came to mind. Nick and Matt went into McDonald's. I asked Nick to get me some fries as I handed him $10. He came back with some and gave it to me as soon as Nick handed it to me I see Chris's hand appear on mine trying to get a fry. I grab one turn around and put it in his mouth, he opens his mouth again when he's done as a way of asking me for more. I start to watch Netflix once again wanting to finish my series while Chris fell asleep again as the sun starts to rise.
Nick rolls down my window just small enough to hear a small wind as a breeze of wind hits the top of my hair. I smell the crisp leaves and the fresh sent of rain, luckily it wasn't raining anymore but the coldness hitting my face made me feel relaxed once again. Chris woke up from the radio as Nick was blasting a song he liked singing it loudly. Neither Matt or Chris seemed impressed, we we're almost there. We were headed back to their hometown back from mine.

*time skip*

Me and Chris were cuddling in the same position that we started the ride in, we only moved from that position maybe once but only cause we both fell asleep. Chris was telling me, Matt and Nick about his ideas for YouTube, how he was saying he missed the sit down car videos. Swirling my hair around in his finger playing with it as I sip my drink that I got yesterday. Chris moved my hair away from my ear and whispered "I love you" in my ear making me get butterflies by his choice of words I kiss him in the lips and mumble on his lips "I love you too"