|Matt|

Requests: Open
Pronouns in this story: She/Her

Y/n's POV:

Today me and Matt were hoping to be able to have a day for just us, a date you can say. But I never really liked the idea of a date and he knows that so he calls it Classic time with my girlfriend. We both have been busy, him with YouTube and everything which he invited you to do it with him you said yes sometimes. Your usually busy trying to get money, you've been working like crazy.

Matt's POV:

"Hi baby, I'm so excited for today" I say as I walk by her in the living room and plop down next to her. I have something planned that I know she will love she always talks about it, so I thought that today was the best day. "Me too I can't wait" she say turning around from her chair where she was figuring out things. She looked back down at what she was doing, luckily her chair was a chair that rolled, so I moved her to be away from where she was working. I bend down and look at her and say "Hey stop working for once, today is for us not whatever you were doing" I say trying to tell her to pause what she was doing and start our time together. Me, Nick and Chris did a morning video because I told them that I wanted to spend time with Y/n later tonight. So when I got home it was only time to take her out for dinner and went back home. "Follow me" I say as I bring her to my car as the sun was starting to set. "Where are we going?" She asks me "You will find out soon" I reply I knew she likes late car rides and she has always wanted to walk on the beach when the sun was setting. So that's what I'm doing with her.

*time skip*

"We are here" I tell her as we both get out of the car.

Y/n's POV:

Matt drive me to a beach I wonder what we are doing here "Remember when you told me that you always wanted to walk on the beach with someone at sunset" I smiled and pulled him into a big hug
We started walking around he reached for my hand and kissed it "Your gorgeous" he tells me. As we walk around the sand is so soft to walk on really making me relax and forget all my problems. He makes me stop walking as there was no one around and the sun already set, he pulled me closer to them and kissed me on the lips. Then hugs me as his head rests between the crook of my neck.