|Matt|

Request: Open
Requested by: alyzabeth67
Pronouns in this story: She/Her

Y/n's POV:

I was on FaceTime with Nick when he invited me to a party that one of their friends was throwing, "Come on it's gonna be fun" he says "Okay, fine"
When he told me that I started doing my makeup on FaceTime with him and he helped me to pick out my outfit. We picked out my fav outfit, it was so cute. I put it on along with some jewelry. Nick said that they would be over soon to come pick me up, by him saying "they" I figured he means Matt and Chris. Which I didn't mind I had a secret crush on Matt but I didn't really tell anyone except for Nick.
He texted "Here" so I went downstairs got my small bag that I was bringing only to leave in the car.
I got in the car "Hey" Chris said to me "Hi" then Nick whispered in my ear "Matt's in a mood so try not to mess with him, you know how he gets" I nodded my head in response.

*time skip*

We all walked into the party it was really loud, so loud I think my ear drums were about to pop. We pushed through the crowd to get to where their friends were, who invited us. We saw them and walked over. "Hey guys, oh you guys brought Y/n" he comes over and hugs me "Hi" I say shyly. Chris comes up behind me slowly rubbing his hand on my shoulder as a way of telling me that I was okay and not to be shy. We talked for a while, then Chris whispered in my ear "I've gotta tell u something come with me... hey guys we are just gonna go fix her makeup real quick, we'll be back". They nodded in response or some of them not hearing him ignored him.

Matt's POV:

"Hey guys we are gonna go fix her makeup real quick, we'll be back" Chris says. Yeah right, I hate how I get jealous of my own twin but it's the relation he has with Y/n. I've liked her for a long time, I just wasn't in the mood today to be here. After Chris told me he liked her I just got angry at him even though I never told him how I feel about her, it still hurts. What if they do like each other and start dating. Ugh. I don't even want to think about that. I need some fresh air, I start to walk as Nick grabs my arm "Hey you okay?" "Yeah, I'm fine just need some air" "Okay I'll be here if you need me" I start to walk again without getting interrupted this time I go up the stairs and start to walk towards the bathroom. I open the door, just then my heart sank.

Y/n's POV:

Chris brings me into the bathroom "You look really good in that outfit" "Thank you, not to bad yourself" he looks down not looking into my eyes. Just then he pulls me against the sink, "Can I kiss you" he asks me. I've always thought I would never get a chance with Matt and feeling down about that situation wanting it to get out of my head I agree and nod my head. He pulls me in and lifts me onto the sinks rim so I have somewhere to sit, he puts his hands on other side of my thighs. He kisses me, pulls off, then kisses me once again but this time more passionate than the first. Just then the door opens. It was Matt. "Are you fucking kidding me?" He says raising his voice higher than I've ever heard it. "What" I try to get out of the situation and I sneak through the door and start to go downstairs when I got downstairs I was about to leave and just have Nick grab my things and give it to me the next time he sees me. Matt grabs my wrist making me look back at him "Your fucking sick" he says loud for the people around to hear "I never want to see you again" which he said even louder making 10x more people looking over to see what happened. My eyes start to water the one guy that I have liked for years was yelling at me saying that he never wanted to see me again, I couldn't hold it in anymore. Tears start to run down my face, I never really cry because to me it shows weakness and I don't want anyone to think that I'm weak or sensitive especially not Matt. "I'm sorry" I say as I run out the door balling my eyes. "Y/N" Nick yells to get my attention but I knew where I was and how to get became to my house from here, so that's what I did. Thankfully I had my phone, wallet, headphones and keys on me so I could just walk home. I started to blast my music all the way up so that I can't hear anyone or anything and I run trying to get home as fast as possible not wanting to feel uncomfortable in this situation anymore.

Matt's POV:

Fuck. I fucked up big time as soon as I see a tear run down her face I could tell she was feeling upset. I didn't even mean to yell at her it just came out, I didn't expect her to cry now I feel so bad. "Y/N" I hear Nick scream to get her attention but nothing I saw her put her headphones in and start to run. Shit. I go back to the bathroom. Just to my surprise Chris was still in there "I'm sorry dude, but why are you so shocked and angry I told you that I had feelings for her." "I'm sorry but even before you told me I have had feelings for her ever since we started being friends with her, I'm sorry I never told you" I like her. That's it. Why am I letting her suffer I should go see her to say sorry. I feel really bad hopefully I can fix things as well.
I sprint out of the bathroom and down the stairs to the front door I hop in my car, just to see Y/n's bag in the backseat just sitting there. I grab it and put it in the passengers seat, I drive around to see if I can find her, she's running she can't have gone that far. Calling her and calling her. No response. I go over to snap texting her saying "Y/n please pick up the phone!" I pull over my car to a parking lot and throw my phone to the passengers seat, my phone slid and went to snap maps. I see where I was and just then it clicked, she usually shares her snap map on. I go and look and see she was at her apartment. Of course why didn't I think of that. I drive over to her apartment.

*time skip*

I go to her front door and remembered I usually have a key in my wallet I pull it out and grab the key and open the door, just to hear small sobs.

Y/n's POV:

I hear the door creak I thought nothing of it because the house freaks all the time all I can focus on right now was Matt. "I'm sorry" I hear shocking me making me jump, "I'm so sorry I yelled at you, and I'm so sorry that I made you cry" "No Matt don't you be sorry I'm the one that did it I'm sorry I just thought that since you don't like me and I like you I just thought that-" he interrupted me but putting his lips on mine shutting me up. "Who said I didn't like you" he says as he rests his forehead on mine. I pull away looking into his eyes, his now watery eyes. "I'm sorry I never said it before, but Y/n, I like you I really like you, I love how when I'm around you I can be myself. I have never felt this way for other people but when I'm around you, I feel comfortable and like nothing on this earth can hurt me." This time I put my lips on his, for a small peck. "It's okay Matt, once again I'm sorry" "Just kiss me again" which I happily did.