|Chris|

A/n: Hey guys sorry I haven't been as active I haven't had many ideas for this story anymore. So if you guys have any requests feel free to contact me, I might not start writing them right away but I'll try snd respond right away.
Also I changed a little bit of the story from the request.

Requested by: angelfire335
Request: Open
Pronouns: She/Her

Y/n's POV:

"Hurry up" Chris yelled to Nick who was upstairs as me, him and Matt waited by his front door for him as we were about to go out to eat. Just then my phone buzzed from my pants, I pick it up. It was Nick. Why is he texting me he could have just came downstairs? I questioned it but soon opened the text.

Nick 🌈🌸

Hey can you come to my room.

Sure, you good
Kinda.
Read 12:50

Him saying that as confused as I was, I was also very concerned wondering what's going on and seeing if he's okay. "Where are you going?" Matt asks me as he sees me starting to walk back into the house. "I'll be right back." I tell him as I start walking to Nick's bedroom. I slowly open up the door, which caused the door to make a small squeak. I peaked my head in for Nick to be seen nowhere. I then walk in confused I started to pull out my phone to see if Nick said where he was. Just then I get a call from Nick. I answered.

Bolded: Nick
Italics: Y/n

Hello?
Where are you?

Outside, hurry Matt's gonna leave!

I thought you were in your room.
I'm so confused

Hurry Y/n he's gonna leave

Okay I'm coming

Also I was never inside I was in the car.
Shows how much you pay attention.

I just thought you were inside cause Chris was calling your name from inside the house.

Y/n your really gonna believe Chris.

No.

Exactly my point.

Then I hung up the phone as I rushed to the door. The car was no where to be seen, great. It's okay I'll just tell Nick what I wanted, I walk back into Nicks room as I wait for them. I go on my phone as I was about to unlock my phone I looked into the black screen to see a figure standing behind me. Scared as I was I jolted up from my position and looked towards the door. It was Chris. "You scared me." I state as he just stares at me. "How long where you there?" I question. Still no reply. He walked over to where I slayed he looked at me as I looked up at him. "What's you problem?" I say looking up at him, just then he grabs my wrist and pulls me up almost out the door. I pull away "Dude. What is wrong with you?" I raised my voice. "Come with me I wanna show you something." He says with no emotion at all. I stood there as he waits for me to start walking. What's he gonna do? Where is he gonna take me? Well Nick did already leave if I go with Chris by the time we would be back Nick and Matt would be back. I huffed out a sigh, "Fine". He started walking holding my wrist again. He brings me to his car (just pretend he has his license) , I go to the passengers side of the car as he hops into the car. He plays music as he starts backing out of the driveway. "Where are we going?" I ask him no response. I roll my eyes. Soon I look out the window looking at the stars that are far behind the streetlights. This was actually relaxing. Don't know if it was cause Chris wasn't talking or the view outside your window. But it felt comforting. Just then the car stops as I look out my window seeing we are in a parking lot, I look at Chris. "Here" he says as he he gets out of the car. What? Here! I wait in the car not wanting to get out. Just then I see Chris standing in front of my window, opening my door he puts his head back in the car and un-does my seatbelt. I look back up at him as he reaches out his hand to me, I look at him then take his hand as he brings me out of the car. I watch him in confusing as we are standing in the back of his car, I stare at our reflection then looking up at the sky. Turning to him he steps behind me as I feel two hands around my waist. "Trust me" he tells me as he lifts me up "go to the top" he tells me as I climb up to the top of his car from my previous position in his hands. I crawl over to one side as I see him climbing up and then laying down when he gets next to me, I do the same. After a while of looking up at the stars I feel a raindrop on my cheek, I sit up. Chris felt one two as he sits up next to me. I look up at the sky one last time before having rain pour down on both of us. Chris starts to get down when he gets to ground level he reaches his hands up to me as I slowly slide to the edge of his car. He wraps his arms around the bottom of my thighs as I slowly slide down, looking into his eyes as they look like their about to burst with joy. His pupils were the size of earth. As I reach the ground still remaining eye contact he looks down at me. "I'm sorry." he says "How would you know that it was gonna rain." I say as I shrugged my shoulders causing him to chuckle. "Not about that. I'm sorry that I've been an ass to you." He looks away not wanting to look at me "Thanks." I say as I wrap my hands sound his chest giving him a hug. He looks down at me as my head is burrowed into his chest, he hugs me back.  "There's also one more thing" I hum in response feeling his heart beat faster snd faster. He picks up my head with his fingers. His face going closer and closer to mine as I feel our lips touch. He pulls away from the kiss. "I love you Y/n, I always have" he admits to me. I smiled and kissed him again having him know I feel the same way.