|They accidently hurt you|

Request: Open
Pronouns in this story: Any

Nick: You we're at Nicks house and he knew that but you wanted to scare him, so that's what you did you hid in his closet and when he came over you didn't scream but said it loud "Boo". Nick got completely scared and was ready to fight whatever was there, so he punched you in the face not knowing it was you. After he realized it was you he went over to you and gave you a hug repeating the words "I'm so sorry" and "Are you ok?... are you sure?" He felt really bad he never left your side that day.

Matt: You and Matt were messing around play fighting in his room he picked you up from your lower thighs and throws you over his shoulder snd places you down on the bed accidentally scratching you as he brings you down, apparently he scratched you hard because you started to bleed not wanting to say anything you kept on play fighting with him, but he noticed the blood on you arm and mentions it and you say that you didn't even notice. He grabs your hand and brings you to where he can get you a bandage.

Chris: You we're playing around trying to get your phone back as Chris stole it and was taking pictures wanting you to chase after him. You roll your ankle casing you to fall at the sudden shock of the pain going through your leg as Chris sees your not chasing him and is sitting down on the ground. He rushes over to you and keeps asking "What happened?" along with "Are you okay?"