•Matt•

Requested by: briparis08
Request: Open

It was the beginning of the day as you were never informed that you were going to leave for a haunted house, you never really minded being told about plans later because it never really bothered you. Even this you were not bothered because it was kind of little a surprise, were just scared to go to the haunted house. On the way there that was when you were informed by Matt on going to the haunted house, he knew you. You tried to act like it was all okay even though you are so scared to the point you about to shit your pants, Matt knowing you so well he knew that you were scared getting out of the car scary music was heard from inside the house but to loud to the point you could hear it outside. Matt held you hand but you just held it tighter whenever you went into the instruction room with one of the workers. Nick asked if y'all could vlog this experience which they said they could, the instructor gave you the run down of the house. "Don't ever smoke or carry an open flame of any kind in a haunted house or attraction. Ask where the exit doors are before entering in case of a fire. Most haunted attractions have strict no touching policies for both actors and visitors. To be safe, don't touch actors, other guests, or props." Then pointed you to the next room, Nick headed in first with Madi behind him then Matt as you hid behind him and Chris ended the small little train of going into the rooms. Matt made sure to hold onto your hand and hugged you so you were closer to him and you could hide in his chest if you wanted to. Chris soon moved up to the front with Nick wanting to go first, walking into the first room it blared a loud siren sound in your ears as someone walked out in a hazmat suit with a mask, yelled at Madi and walked up behind you and Matt making you grab onto Matt tighter. The scare actor could not touch you but he could get 3 inches close to you cause when you turned your head he was directly next to you. "He's gone." Matt told you as you lifted your head from his collarbone area, in the next room you guys walked into a girl who had pigtails in her hair as she did a backbend in the corner in the room. She ran at Nick still in her backbend causing him to back up and almost bump into another scare actor in the process, the other scare actor was in a ghille suit. The next room is all where it happened and scared you the most the guy was in a clown costume and kept honking the clown horn before he even came into the room, Matt already knew you were deathly afraid of clowns and you have ever since you were little he grabbed onto you pushing you in his chest so you could not see. The clown kept repeating how he wanted to see you since you were barred in Matt's chest he could not hear or see you crying from being to scared, "Matt tell him to go away." He did but eventually came back as he thought you were just an easy target and not deathly scared. The scare actors usually do break character if the customer was deathly afraid because at that point it's not fun for the customer anymore, but he could not see how you were reacting to he just thought you could get a quick scare then move to the next room. "I don't feel good." You mumbled to him luckily he heard you, "We're almost out just hand in there, i'm here with you." Heading into the next room your head felt like it was spinning you lifted your head up because you thought it was because of being pressed into his chest, but it was exactly the same. You mouth felt so dry that you couldn't pronounce word properly, "You okay?" Matt asked genuinely concerned, you shrugged making him more concerned you ofc didn't want him to worry about you but you're just so scared to notice. In the next room the actor left you alone seeing the concern on Matt's face and you scared asf. Next room your body started to feel like it was 1000 pounds and your eyes were still dizzy, you told Matt everything that you were feeling. He wanted to get you out of the house at that moment he brought the group up to speed and told them to go as he was going to ask for an exit. They agreed and continued to vlog their experience being by the end of the house anyways, Matt called over one of the scare actors and told them what was going on the actor got out of character told you his name and brought you to the closest exit which was just through the next room unknowingly you walked into another clown's room, feeling safe knowing the actor as he leaded you both into the nearest exit. You saw the clown then blacked out, the next thing you knew you were in the car as Matt and the scare actor were talking. You woke up and asked what happened, "Are you okay? You feeling better? Here drink some water." Matt said as he handed you a water bottle, "You okay Miss?" the scare actor ask you. You took the water bottle and said "I'm okay i just feel really dizzy." "Okay well the rest of the group is in the last room then they are gonna do the outro then come to the car, when we get home we can just relax i don't want you to scare me like that again i was worried."