06. chilsung cider

"and i chase it down with a shot
of truth. that my feet don't
dance like they did with you."

          after exchanging numbers with jay, the school day has been silent

          after exchanging numbers with jay, the school day has been silent. since the first half of the school day passed, she could finally see her friends. the three of them weren't part of the same classroom to their disliking, but the least they could do was hang out during lunch before being sandwiched into their classrooms again.

          kyorin stood up from her desk, and started making her way towards the door. before kyorin could leave her classroom, a sudden reminder flashed in the back of her mind causing her to sigh. her math analysis homework was still unfinished.

          she walked with a slight weight on both her feet and on her shoulders. her encounter with jay this morning caused her to not only be late but miss seeing her friends as well. a small pout was evident on her face as she sat back down into her seat. she picks up her bag to lay it on her desk, only to scramble through her books, looking for her math study guide.

          as soon as she pulls out her math book, she could feel her stomach growling for food. kyorin moves her hand to her stomach in response. it wasn't the feeling that startled her, but the loudness of it did. luckily, she was alone in her classroom as the rest of her classmates had gone to the canteen. she slips one airpod into her ear and turns on her phone to put some music on. she scrolled through the plethora of playlists she had, finding her study music to get her started and in the mood.

before switching her phone off, she switches to her group chat with nari and yoojin just to let them know she can't meet with them.

three stooges <3

so i can't eat rn

jinnie
tf? y not??

nana
that's so unlike u

ik ik i just forgot to do some
hw over the weekend

jinnie
you??? forgetting hw??

jinnie
r u ok??

nana
u usually always do ur hw

stuff came up unfortunately
so i ended up forgetting 💔

jinnie
more snacks for me then 😁

nana
stfu, we'll bring u snacks

jinnie
we??? who tf is we??