18. as sweet as you

and i'm kissing you, lying in
my room holding you until
you fall asleep. and it's just
as good as i knew it would be.
stay with me, i don't want you to leave.

"you're such a big baby, it was not that big of a deal! it's okay to feel scared sometimes," kyorin skipped as she exited the haunted house

"you're such a big baby, it was not that big of a deal! it's okay to feel scared sometimes," kyorin skipped as she exited the haunted house. a pouting jay trailed behind her who pointed at her as he walked.

"i wasn't scared, you're just reading the situation wrong," he lied, trying to cover up his embarrassing self.

kyorin plaved a hand on his shoulder, "it's okay to admit that you're wrong, jay! we're all wrong at some point, maybe not me but you are!"

"whatever, kyo. so, what do you wanna do now since that was my idea," jay asked, referring that to be the haunted house. he stuffed his hands into his pockets as he walked beside her.

"we should try this photobooth! this would be good for us, wouldn't it?" kyorin's suggested, pointing to one located nearby one of the roller coaster lines, "then we can just hop into the line for this ride!"

"to post?" jay raised an eyebrow.

kyorin's expression fell, "no, to keep in a scrapbook called our love story. of course to post, idiot."

jay accepted his defeat and ends up following her into the photobooth. he remembered how he always wanted to take pictures in one with chaerin but she never wanted to. the feeling of longing was there but it was more so replaced with a new feeling. he couldn't quit place his finger on it but he felt full of it.

"what should we do?" kyorin asked, searching her wallet for a dollar to put into the booth. jay took a seat next to her, before pulling out a dollar of his own.

"well, depends. do we act friendly or act like we like each other? it's all on you, angel. whatever your comfortable with, i'll do it," he clarified, slipping the dollar into the machine.

kyorin frowned, "you're literally telling the wrong person that. i don't know what to do, so just guide me and i'll follow your lead."

"you sure?" jay asked, raising an eyebrow of concern. kyorin gave him a nod of approval to which he cocked his head and gave her an ok sign. after a few taps on the screen to adjust the photo settings, he set it up for two different copies.

"so? what now—" she asked before jay abruptly puts his arm around her shoulder, pulling her closer to him. he raised his pointer and thumb under his chin while he nudged her to do the same.

"just do a random pose for the first three," he said softly. his soft spoken voice was enough for her to feel hot once more. kyorin felt her heart skipping a beat at how smooth those words escaped his lips.

following his lead, she took the first couple photos doing silly poses with him. for the fourth one she made a cute, kissy face towards the camera but is startled a bit to feel a soft pair of lips on her cheek.