15. shitseong park

and just like the clouds my
eyes will do the same. if
you walk away, everyday
it'll rain."

the clock reads 12:17am, where kyorin lays in bed after taking the bus home just a little over an hour ago

the clock reads 12:17am, where kyorin lays in bed after taking the bus home just a little over an hour ago. she managed to slip in after her mom and little brother got home. sneaking in her house shouldn't be an issue but when she told her mother that she'd bring home ice cream for kiwoo and didn't—she decided life was the choice and not her mothers wrath.

but like the dark blue sky remained the sullen feeling she felt. she laid in her bed staring at the window. she had no issue with the window being slightly open as she was on the fifth floor of her apartment building. the night sky along with her dimmed fairy lights were the only things lighting up her room. she figured she wouldn't be able to sleep that night, to which she didn't mind as she knew she didn't have anything to do that day. sleeping in seemed like the only thing that could make her feel better.

as soon as she tossed and turned in her bed, she sees the bright light coming from her phone, reflected against her ceiling. she turns around and picks up her phone, wondering who could have messaged her so late in the night.

n4jaem started following you.

only she was met with that notification. she smiled at the little notification. kyorin turned to following the boy back, scanning his profile. before she could get too deep into his profile, a new notification is highlighted at the top of her phone.

na jaemin
12:20am

it's nice knowing that
ur alive and well :)

HAHA
wtf is tht supposed to mean?

nothing

was just worried if u made
it home safe or not that's all

awww ur too sweet
but yes i'm home and safe

thanks for asking

no problem!
how are you now?

a little bit still down but
nothing i can't handle yk?

r u sure? u seemed like
really upset not too long ago

do u REALLY want to know?

yes
would i be asking if i didn't 😐

kyorin rolled her eyes before laughing to herself. she liked the way someone bothered to check up on her in the way jaemin was doing.