12. rocky road

"you're everything i want,
but i can't deal with all your
lovers. you're saying i'm the
one but it's your actions that
speak louder."

"an excuse to get out of studying and get ice cream? maybe he is a good guy after all," nari says with a skip in her step as she walks towards the door to slip her shoes on

"an excuse to get out of studying and get ice cream? maybe he is a good guy after all," nari says with a skip in her step as she walks towards the door to slip her shoes on. it'd be an exaggeration to say that nari would do anything to get out of her studies but it's exactly what she does. the smaller girl would take up any chance to skip out on studying.

yoojin shakes her head as she quietly moves her books into her bag before propping it up against the couch. on the other hand, yoojin was the definition of a workaholic. her nose was always buried in her study guides and textbooks so it was no wonder why she was placed in a higher class compared to kyorin and nari. she was easily annoyed to see nari skipping out when she knows she needs the help, "that doesn't mean we aren't gonna go back to studying when we come back."

the girl began to pout as she ties her shoelaces into a pretty bow. kyorin was the middle ground between nari and yoojin as she makes decisions between them for their best benefit. the brunette would always do the favor of convincing yoojin to come to a party while convincing nari to study more. it works out for the three of them, hence why they've been able to be friends for as long as they have. their contrasting personalities make it work for them in the long run which makes it hard for kyorin to lie about such a big thing.

"come on, jinnie. let her be, you know she can't focus on something for so long," kyorin lays a comforting hand on yoojin's shoulder, making her shove her hand off jokingly.

"i know, i know. i'm only here for your older brother anyway," yoojin teases, pretending to look around for the older male insight. she earned a slap on the shoulder from kyorin, causing her to yelp in a bit of pain.

kyorin gives her a joking glare, "he literally has a girlfriend, leave him alone you whore."

"i am not a whore, your brother is just very attractive." yoojin explains, now going towards the door and slipping her boots on. the brunette looks at her with laughter as she slips her phone out to text her mom.

mother dear !
7:47 pm

i'll be going out for like an hour
and a half w nari & jinnie

does ki want anything?

ok we're still here at
ur aunts house

just bring home some
rocky road for kiwoo

👌

she makes a mental note to bring home some ice cream for kiwoo and just as she switches her phone off, kyorin receives another message. she switches her phone back on just to roll her eyes finding a new message from jay.