36. bentos with angel wings

don't think i'm over it.
like i always said i was,
like a broken cd that
plays on repeat.

like i always said i was,like a broken cd thatplays on repeat

"shut up, you're being so loud!"

"i'm the loud one? you're the
one walking around making
footsteps as loud as big foot!"

"i think rin is waking up! shut up and pick it up!"

kyorin grumbled as she tossed in her bed at the voices awakening her from her slumber. suddenly a weight began to crush her on her left side, causing kyorin to jolt wide awake.

"happy birthday!!" kiwoo jumped up and down his older sisters bed.

kyorin held onto kiwoo to stop him from jumping up and down so much. her eyes found kijung in the room accompanied by her two friends, "happy birthday, bitch!"

yoojin's greeting earned her a smack on the arm by kijung while nari happily held onto the small cake. kyorin lazily smiled as she sat up in bed while holding onto kiwoo, "you guys are crazy,"

"happy cake day, bestie!" nari smiled sheepishly as she stuck out the cake in front of kyorin, "make a wish!"

the cake was frosted with a vanilla buttercream and decorated with pink flowers. it was a small cake but she knew nari made it with a heart full of love. the chunky '18' candle was lit and kiwoo was busy staring at the cake in awe.

"you wanna help me blow my candles out?" kyorin asked as she held onto kiwoo. kyorin sharing her birthday candles with her baby brother was a new tradition for them but when kiwoo shook his head, she was taken aback.

"what? you're too old to help me blow out my candles now?" kyorin asked while softly shaking kiwoo.

kiwoo shook his head, "no, i think you're too old to ask me to help you now,"

kijung laughed as he picked up kiwoo from kyorin's embrace, "bro is acting like me now,"

as if on cue, kyorin's head began to pound and her vision blurred. the sound of kijung laughing mixed with her friends chuckles were amplified, "someone had too much fun last night. come on, jinnie made some hangover soup for you,"

kijung patted his sisters shoulder with his free hand and greeted her out, "and you have to have your seaweed soup!"

"he's such a mom but also not," nari laughed. she placed the cake onto kyorin desk as she and yoojin sat in front of kyorin.

kyorin blinked profusely and rubbed her eyes. she had no recollection of just how many drinks she had the night before but she can see her costume neatly folded on her desk chair. she shifted her hair to the side, but was soon startled by her friends gasps.

"what the fuck?!" nari gasped with yoojin's jaw dropping.

kyorin looked at her friends as if they were crazy, "what? i can't be that ugly,"