25. heart shaped birthmark

and what the hell were we?
tell me we weren't just friends.
this doesn't make much sense.

kyorin's head hung low as she felt her ears burning from the embarrassment

kyorin's head hung low as she felt her ears burning from the embarrassment. she knew jay was looking down on her and she knew just how tense the room was for the both of them. she didn't know why she did what she just did but now she had no clue what to do.

"you okay, angel?" jay asked, approaching her slowly.

"i want her to fucking die," kyorin harshly said, completely ashamed of what she had brought them to do.

on the other hand, jay was equally confused as she was. as much as he didn't like the situation, he set his feelings aside to check on kyorin, "what's the plan now?"

kyorin frowned and looked at jay who was now crouched down in front of her. she shook her head while averting her gaze from matching his, "i don't know, i just acted on impulse to be completely honest with you,"

"well, what do you want to do in the meantime? i don't plan on making you do things you don't want to," jay asked, taking a seat next to her.

"well what's gonna be proof? we can't just walk out of here looking exactly like we did walking in,"kyorin groaned, thinking of all of the possibilities that could happen if they were to go back out. she was so caught up in wanting to wipe that stupid smirk off of jina's face that she couldn't have thought everything through in a small period of time.

jay sighed, "i thought we agreed that we wouldn't do anything with each other. you don't have makeup on you or anything?"

kyorin shook her head, remembering she left her makeup bag on her sofa. a light bulb popped above her head, causing her face to light up. facing her body towards jay, she began to unbutton the first three buttons of his shirt. jay alarmed, brought his hand up to to her from unbuttoning a fourth one, "i told you, we don't have to—"

"you'd have to pay me a thousand dollars to sleep with you. all i'm doing is staging the scene," kyorin said, raising her other hand to remove his hand from hers.

jay looked at her as she was focused on disheveling his shirt. she pulled out the lip tint she wore and dabbed a bit on her fingers. the brunette looked at the boy in front of her and used the base of her palms to bring his face closer to hers. at the point, she could smell the hint of soju in his breath, "i'm just gonna smudge this on your lips,"

"can't i just have the one on your lips already?" jay teased, earning a small laugh from kyorin.

"not in the contract, babe," she replied in a low tone, now smudging the lip tint slightly on his lips. dabbing out the tint to smudge just slightly over his lips. her touch was gentle and he could only look at how concentrated she looked. the way her eyebrows slightly furrowed in seriousness made his own lips curl into a small, distinctive grin.