23. play or drink

echo with the sound of madness,
i can't remember why we try. my
heart only wants you the moment
you say no. but tonight i'll be the
happiest girl in the world.

"so you're telling me, that you're being used against your will for a man's benefit," jaemin reiterated the story which caused kyorin to click her tongue in disappointment

"so you're telling me, that you're being used against your will for a man's benefit," jaemin reiterated the story which caused kyorin to click her tongue in disappointment. she sunk in her seat while giving him a death stare. jaemin raised his hands in his defense, "that's what it sounds like to me!"

kyorin rolled her eyes, "basically? i mean it's weird right now though. we've been going at this for like two months and if i'm being honest it doesn't even look like she wants him back."

"then call it off? if it seems like it's going nowhere then you should just drop it. it's not your fault she doesn't want his dick anymore," jaemin shrugged while kyorin stiffled a laugh. she threw a piece of her bread at his face which made him flinch, "you eat this, rin."

"yeah? and you're annoying. i can't just leave him," kyorin replied. it grew silent and when she looked at him, she was face to face with a serious expression.

"why?" he asked. his serious expression was intimidating but not at the same time. the way his eyes was full of concern and his body language was fully focused on her. she didn't know what to say. jaemin was right after all. if things weren't progressing, why can't she just leave?

"i don't know, i guess i'll just leave when i'm not useful anymore. it's not the first time anyways?" kyorin shurgged while sipping on her drink. the rain seemed to slow down with only a light sprinkle raining down.

jaemin curled his lips into a small frown at her response. something about it made him feel so sad, not for himself but for her. she seemed like a cheerful person to her so to have it be used by someone else rubbed him the wrong way. he proceeded to check his watch and saw it was cutting it close to the time he has to be back at his dorms. he pulled out his phone to bring up a post.

"how about this?" jaemin offered her to look at his phone. kyorin raised an eyebrow and she took the phone from him.

"this event at my school is happening and my friends and i were planning on going! you don't have to come but if you wanna let loose for a bit, let me know," jaemin smiled softly.

HANRYEONG UNIVERSITY's ANNUAL
LOVEn THE ARTS FESTIVAL!
OCTOBER 27, 2021

Please join us with your family
and friends for a day of fun!
Many of our university's clubs
will be out in the garden with
separate booths with games,
food and activities! Help support
the clubs and our organizations!