Chapter One

It was September 29th, also, my first day of school at South Park High.

I woke up that morning and showered. Then, I changed into (whatever you normally wear). Once I was dressed, I checked my outfit to smooth out any imperfections.

Then I went back into my bathroom to blow dry my hair. After that, I brushed it. Once I finished with my hair, I put on some make-up. When I finished with my make-up, I took a step back to inspect my work. I took some cotton swabs to wipe away any smudged areas. After I was done, I looked at myself one last time. Satisfied with my work, I went back into my room to look for my book bag and gym bag.

My room was a disaster. I had boxes everywhere. I haven't had much time to unpack in the last couple of days. Mom and Dad had been making me have dinners with them and the parents of the neighborhood. Unfortunately, none of those parents forced their child to come to the boring dinners. And, I'm pretty sure I knew most of the adults in town.

After endless searching, I found my bags. I grabbed my phone off the charger to check to time and realized that I was late. I ran down the stairs to be greeted by my grumpy mother. She was doing that whole impatient foot tap thing. I just passed her, looking down, muttering "I'm sorry," as I went out to the car.

Mom followed me out. She spent our time asking me a whole bunch of questions on how I felt about the transfer. I just gave her short answers. I could tell she was getting aggravated by my uncooperative behavior. When we got to the school, I got out of the car and grabbed my book bag and gym bag, ready to begin my new life at South Park.

I walked into the crowed school with my head down. People were pushing and shoving me all over the place. I could feel some bystanders' eyes burning into me. They made me nervous, but I pushed my nerves away. I had to find the office. I walked around looking at every door, not really knowing where I was going. Well, that was until I bumped into a male.

"Watch it!" I snapped.

"Oh, sorry, dude," the male apologized as he turned to look at me. He stared for a second before asking, "Hey, are you new here?"

"Yeah, I'm (Y/N) (L/N)," I said, looking away trying to hide my blush.

I was a tad bit embarrassed that I had snapped at such an attractive male. This guy had brown eyes. He wore a blue and red hat with his dark black hair peeking from under it. He wore a brown jacket that was unzipped so you could see his white v-neck, and he had blue jeans on.

"(L/N)," he pondered. "My dad works with a (L/N). He and my mom went to dinner at their house the other night to help welcome them to town."

"Randy and Sharon are your parents?" I questioned.

"Yeah....um, I'm just going to apologize now for anything dumb my dad did or said during dinner," he sighed.

I started to laugh at flashback of the dinner with his parents, "To be honest, I spent most of that night wondering if he was serous or not."

"Half of the time I don't even know," he admitted rubbing his temples.

I started to laugh more before saying, "Look it was great to meet you, but I really have to find the office so I can get my schedule and stuff."

"Wait, do you know where you are going?" he asked.

"Psht, yeah, what would make you think I didn't?" I tried to say playing off play cluelessness.

"Because the office is the other direction," he stated.

"Yeah, I knew that. You see, I was just checking to see if you knew," I laughed nervously.

"Do you want me to show you where it is?" he offered.

I sighed in relief, "that would be great, thank you...."

"Stan," he finished.

I smiled at him and nodded. I followed him down the hall to the office. Stan told me about the school and people on our way to the office. I had to ask him about the girl in the pink hat that would not stop glaring at me. He had explained to me that she was his girlfriend, Wendy. Once I heard that, I turned and smiled at her, but I think just angered her more- oh well.

"Here you go," he said showing me the office door.

"Thank you so much, I don't know what I would have done without you," I thanked.

"That's easy, you would've gone to the cafeteria," he joked.

I laughed in agreement, "Probably."

Stan glanced at his phone and then to Wendy, "Look, I got to get to class, but if you have any questions or need any help, just give me a call."

He handed me a piece of paper with his number written on it and walked over to his angry girlfriend. I watched her yell at him and laughed. I made my way into the office only to be greeted by an over excited lady. She was the one who led me to the counselor's office.

Mr. Mackey was the counselor. He wore a green long sleeved button up shirt, a blue tie, and blue jeans. He had black hair that was obviously thinning. He, also, had a large balloon shaped head in which he wore black rimmed glasses over.

He showed me around the school, after going over my schedule. Once we had been all around the school, he took me to my locker. After I had practiced my combination a couple of time, I put my gym bag in it and followed Mr. Mackey to my first class.

I looked at my schedule to see my first class, biology. Mr. Mackey kept talking to me about some stuff about the school. I zoned out and just nodded. I had a hard time listening to him since he said 'm'kay' after every sentence. I knew if I kept listening to him I would end up making fun of him, and if I did that, I would have for sure ended up in trouble.

I noticed that we came to a stop as I looked at the class room door. Mr. Mackey knocked and then opened the door. He walked in, and I followed.