Chapter Fifteen

I woke up to a strange smell, but it seemed familiar.  I couldn't get my eyes to open, I was way too tired.  I did what I could to recognize my surroundings with a different scent than sight.  I tried to pin point the smells that I was getting.  It smelled like B.O. and alcohol.  It also smelled of a male, like Craig. 

That woke my up right away.  I soon as I shot up and the light hit my eyes, I had a completely different problem besides my surroundings smelling like Craig.  Pain shot throughout my entire head.  I let out a loud groan and I laid back into the bed.  I needed something to stop this.  I looked around to see ibuprofen and water by the bed.  I had never been more grateful.  Once I took that, I looked around the room.  I was in Craig's room.  Not only in his room, but I was in his bed, wearing his clothes.  That shot me some red flags. 

 What all happened?  Why was I in his clothes or in his bed?  Oh God! We didn't- did we?  No he wouldn't do that.  The last thing I remember was Clyde and Bebe making out.  Oh no, we might have- shit.  I have to find Craig.

I looked at my phone to see several massages.

Mom- We will be back around 11:00, we expect you home at least by noon

I also saw Wendy's message from last night, but I was already opened.  Craig must have opened it.  I had to find Craig before I had a panic attack.

I looked at my attire before leaving the room.  I was in one of our schools football t-shirts that was a little big on me and black sweatpants that were too long on me.  I looked for my clothes, but I couldn't find them.

I left the room to find Craig.  I had never been more confused in my life.  I walked downstairs into the living room to find Craig asleep on the couch.  He was sprawled out on his stomach with a blanket loosely laying on him.  He was in a black t-shirt and plaid pajama bottoms.  He looked so peaceful.  I stood there and admired him in such a state of tranquility.  I decided to wake him up before he woke up himself and caught me staring. 

I put my hand on his back and gently shook him, "Craig."

He jumped at my touch, "Yeah." Our eyes instantly locked.  "You're up," he stated.

"Yeah," I confirmed.

He let out a tired sigh, "What time is it?"

"A little after 9:00," I answered.

He let out another tired sigh and collapsed back onto the couch.

"Um, I have a question," I stated.

  "Mmmm?" he didn't bother to look ant me.

I was nervous to ask the question.  I was even more nervous for the answer.  I liked my lips and began to ask, "We didn't, um, well, you know, last night did we?"

"If we had sex last night, then tell me why I am sleeping on the couch," he stated.

I turned red because if how stupid my question sounded, "Who changed me?"

Craig sat back up, "I did, but not to be a perv or anything, you threw up and some got on your clothes.  Your clothes also smelled of vodka."

I felt ashamed and violated.  He had good reasoning, so I quietly told him, "Thank you."

Craig looked shocked, "You're not mad?"

"Well, I feel weird about it, but how can I be mad?  You took me away from a place where I could have gotten into a lot of trouble especially since I wasn't really aware of what I was doing.  Then, you let me sleep in your bed and even changed me from the clothes I threw up on.  Oh, that reminds me, where are my clothes?"

*Craig's P.O.V.* 

"Damnit," I cursed.  "I think I fell asleep after I put then in the wash."

"That's okay, I can wait until they are done from the drier."

"I suppose that can work, but can I be honest with you?" I questioned.

"I guess so," she smiled.

"You should probably take a shower while they dry," he suggested.  "No offence, but you smell awful."

I watched her smell herself and gag a little bit.  "You're right," she giggled.  "Do you mind if I use your shower?"

I shook my head and lead her upstairs.  I showed her how to work the shower and went back downstairs to dry her cloths.  Once I had those in the drier, I decided to make some breakfast while I waited for her to finish.