Chapter Twenty-Three

*Your P.O.V.*

I took a deep breath and shoved an emergency breath mint in my mouth before I got out.  I spotted Craig as soon as I got out, and his face went sour right away. 

*Craig's P.O.V.*

I watched (Y/N) get out.  I should've known.  He outfit hugged her just right.  She looked amazing, and I was tormenting me especially after what Kyle told me.  She didn't want either of us.  After everything I did for her, she still didn't want me.  I was ready to leave.

*Your P.O.V.*

I saw Craig get up.  He looked as if he was going to leave, and I couldn't let that happen.

"Craig, wait," I commanded with confidence in my voice.

He stopped, but he still looked like he didn't want to be here.

"I need to talk to you," I explained.

He sat back down rolling his eyes.

I followed, "What's wrong with you?"

"What do you want?" he asked, completely ignoring my question.

  "Why did you attack Kyle?" I replied.

"Are you still hung up on that?  It happened 3 weeks ago," he stated with annoyance.

"Yes, and those past three weeks you have been avoiding me, why?" I continued to interrogate.

"It doesn't matter anymore," he spat standing up.

I felt a lump grow in my throat as he started to walk away.  "Wait," I pleaded grabbing his wrist.

"What?" he barked taking his wrist back.

My breathing was quickening.  I didn't know what to say.  All my confidence left as I opened my mouth, and no words came out.  I felt a hot tear fall down my check, then the right words hit me.

"Do you like me, because if you do, you are doing a shit job showing it, or do you not like me, because if you don't, your doing a shit job of showing it.  Choose a side you fuck," I croaked as more tears left my eyes.

His blue eyes pierced into me.  It made me more nervous about my outburst.  His two large hands grabbed both of my arms causing me to flinch.  I expected him to hit me so I braced for the impact.

Instead, something contacted my lips, and, no, it wasn't his fist.  It was Craig warm lips.  It was passionate at long full of unsaid emotions.  It was one of the single greatest things in my life, until we pulled apart.