Chapter Twenty-Four

He pulled away. I was speechless, and I'm pretty sure he was, too.

We sat in silence until I felt the need to say something, "C-craig, I don't know what to say."

"Then don't say anything, just listen," his monotone voice rang. His voice made it seem like nothing, but his normal blank eyes were filled with emotions. "I know what you told Kyle, and I probably shouldn't be saying any of this, but I like you. I've liked you since the first day a saw you walk into the Biology room. I should've never listen to Clyde's dibs rule, but I was an idiot, and you got hurt from it. It killed me when I saw you and Kyle together, and I let my goddamn ego get in the way of your happiness."

*Craig's P.O.V.*

I confessed it all to her, and I was regretting every part of it. (Y/N) just stood there looking at me, not saying a word. I opened my mouth again to explain myself some more, but the second I did it, she hugged me, burring her face deep into my chest.

"Praise the lord," she mumbled.

I was speechless, "W-what?"

"I don't know what I would've done if you said you didn't like me," she sobbed in my shirt.

"What about what Kyle said?" I asked, regretting it as soon as it came out of my mouth.

"What are you talking about?" she questioned, pulling away from our warm embrace.

I missed her body warmth, "He said that you didn't like either of us."

(Y/N) stood there thinking back, "Oh, you mean what we talked about in the car. Yeah, to be honest, I didn't mean any of that. I liked you, but because of the mess that you guys caused, I felt it would be better if I stayed away form boys for awhile."

"Good," I said pulling her back into my arms. "I'm not sure what I would've done if you picked him."

She nuzzled into my chest, "So what do we do now?"

"We go back to my nice and boring life, but you will be in it. Just the way I like it," I explained.

She giggled, "Sounds perfect."

~Time Skip to Two Months Later~

I laid on my sofa with (Y/N) asleep on top of me. At least I was pretty sure she was asleep. She hasn't said anything for 20 minutes, and her breathing was steady. I was playing video games, and it was getting pretty serous until I lost by l___l much. I was mad and my body shifted because I was ready to rampage until I saw (Y/N) slightly react to my sudden movement. I froze, waiting for her to fall back into her slumber before I moved again. It didn't take long and I slowly moved back to my comfortable position.

I smirked down at her, "I love you."

"I love you, too," she mumbled.

I felt me face start to heat up.

She was supposed to be asleep.

"I thought you were asleep," I stated.

She leaned up from her position so she was straddling me, which didn't help with my face turning red, "Why does that matter?" She saw how red my face had gotten. "Oh, I see. You don't want it to get out that you actually care about something," she laughed as she took my hat off and out it on her own head.

"No," I spat. "I don't care who knows."

I pulled her head down to mine as we kissed.

"I don't care who knows that I love you because you make me sooooo happy," I whispered in her ear.

She laughed and gave me another kiss, "You make me happy, too."

*A/N: So I finished my first fanfic, and the second part is out and the third on is in the making.  If your happy with how this one ended or just don't want to read the second part, that's fine, but it's up.  I hope you enjoyed this and thanks for reading.*