Chapter Nineteen

*Your P.O.V.*

Kyle texted me and said he wanted to met me outside the school by the West Door.  He told me it was important, and I was more than curious to what it was.  Yet, again, part of me didn't want to know in fear that he may ask me out.  When we do hang out, though, I've done all I can to drop the word 'friend' so he would know that we are just friends.  I wasn't sure that I wanted a relationship at the moment.  I liked him, but I know that there is a part of me that won't be satisfied.  I was pretty sure I knew what I wanted.  I wanted Craig, but I wasn't sure on where we stood.  All week he hasn't said a word to me and glares or looks at me with disgust. 

I put it all to the back of my mind.  I had to deal with Kyle at the moment.  I would deal with Craig next.

Mom dropped me off and I went straight for the West Door.  Kyle was already waiting for me, and he looked really anxious, almost like Tweek. I quickly went to him to see what was up.

"Hey," he said.

"Hey, Kyle," I greeted back.  "Do you mind if we move inside, you know, where it's warmer?"

Kyle glanced at the door then back to me, "Sure, whatever you want.  If it makes you more comfortable, I'm all for it."

I let out a nervous laugh, "You seem a bit off."

"Sorry, I just really wanted to tell you something."

A pit grew in my stomach as I got a bad feeling.

He took a deep breath once we entered to building, "Look (Y/N), I think you are one of the prettiest girls I've ever seen.  You are also funny and lift my sprits when I'm around you.  I'm not to good with these things so-"

I opened my mouth to stop him, but his lips met mine stopping me in my tracks.  Since my mouth was open, Kyle took the opportunity and shoved his tongue in my mouth.

*Craig's P.O.V.*

I rushed down the hall and turned so I was facing the West Door.  There in front of me was Kyle and (Y/N) locking lips.  My blood boiled, and I lost control.

I pulled the two apart and punched Kyle square in the face.  Kyle fell back, but he regained himself and came right back at me.  It was now a battle.

*Your P.O.V.*

I watched to two throw each other all over the hallway.  I was horrified.  How did it even reach this point?  Other students formed around them and where chanting.  My eyes started to water as I saw blood.

I was ready to break them apart myself until I heard one of the students who was chanting yell, "Teacher!"

Everyone scattered as fast as they could.  Not many of us got away before the teacher came to break them apart.  We were told to get to class as the two boys were taken to the office.