Chapter 11×

"Guess I underestimated you, huh?" Rimuru questioned, remembering the statement Millim said just earlier that day.

It was currently night time and both you and Rimuru were getting ready for bed. You slid into your side of the bed, putting the sheets over your legs.

"Hmm. I guess you can say that." You giggled. "But it's fine. I wanted it to stay that way."

"Why?"

"I want people to be catch off guard when they think of attacking me. I'm pretty strong you know? Probably stronger than you."

The slime transformer sweat drop. "Yeah, why don't we just be cocky about it."

"You know this bracelet on my wrist?" You moved your arm closer to your husband, allowing him to have a better view of it.

"What about it?"

"I was told that this bracelet conceals 95% of my power." You brought your arm back to your lap, staring at your bracelet, before giving your attention back to your husband. "I don't know what'll happen if I take this off, but I prefer it stays that way."

»
"Wow! She's next level! She's almost as strong as Millim, and now this bracelet is containing almost all of her power!? I wouldn't want to mess with her even if it was a joke."
»

"Anyways. I'm getting kind of tired. Shall we go to sleep?" You fixed yourself comfortable on the bed, sighing in relaxation.

"You're more comfortable now that we're married. You were all like 'No one has control over me! I do this, and I do that'." Rimuru tried to mimic your voice, only causing you to chuckle at his actions.

"Because I finally found someone I love. Is that a problem?"

"Of course not." Rimuru started to also fix himself on the bed. He stared up at his ceiling with a small smile.

He was glad it was you to came to his village that day.

Bro.... cringy af🤦🏾‍♀️