Side Piece

These are just side stories until I'm done w whatever have to do. Plz excuse my tardiness.

Your eyebrow farrowed as you stared at Rimuru's sleeping body.

"It's almost noon and he still isn't awake." You muttered softly to yourself. You placed the plate of meat down on the ground, which was made by shuna, before kneeling down near his head.

You softly gave him a tap on the shoulder, hoping that would at least bring him away from his sleep. "Rimuru," you called.

"Lord Rimuru- oh. He's still asleep." Ranga trotted towards you. "Good morning, Lady Y/N."

"And good morning to you too, Ranga." You gave him a pat on the head. "Rimuru is still asleep. I'm trying to wake him up now so he can have something to eat."

"Oh! I suggest you allow him to sleep. Lord Rimuru was out all night."

"Huh? Doing what exactly?"

"Well... He told me to keep it a secret from you."

»
"Huh? A secret from me? Is it something dangerous?"
»

"Well, thank you for telling me, Ranga. Guess I'll save this food for later." You grabbed the plate before standing up.

"It's my honor, Lady Y/N." With that, Ranga exited out of the room.

You stared at your husband's sleeping figure with squinted eyes, trying to decipher what and why was he hiding something from you.

------------

"You're awfully quiet, Y/N. Is something wrong?"

A few days have passed and you were still racking your brain about Rimuru and his hidden secret.

"Nope. Nothing at all."

"Then why are you staring at me like that?"

You quickly looked away from the blue head.

"Don't know what you're talking about."

"Hmm.." Rimuru just silently stared at you.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" You look back at your husband.

"Hey! Don't try to reverse the situation!" He huffed. "Also," curiosity took over you.

"What is it?"

"I'll be.. Uh.. Kinda busy most of the day. You don't mind looking after everyone, don't you?"

»
"This must be about what Ranga was talking about."
»

"Hm. Sure." You released a disappointed sigh.

"I'm sorry. But I promise it'll be worth it in the end!" He gave you a small smile before leaving.

"Hmm." You released a heavily sigh. "What could possibly have him more busy than usual?"

You waited a few seconds in your spot before making your decision to follow your blue head husband.

"You know. I had a feeling you would've follow me."

You jumped at the sound of lover's voice voice.

"Uh.. What?"

"Come on, Y/N. No need to hide it. You were planning on following me right?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about." You looked away from Rimuru and down towards the ground.

"It's fine, Y/N. But you've been looking.. Down ever since..."

"Well.. You've been busy ever since." Rimuru was taken aback by your sudden harsh tone.

"Are you okay? Do you need to rest?"

"It's just..." You paused for a moment. "What are you hiding? Is this thing so important that it causes you to spend less time away from me?"

Rimuru stayed silent before responding. "I see...." he walks up towards you before grabbing ahold of your hand. "Let me show you.

---------

There stood a wide are of grass. A small sized house was placed in the distance as a small table with two chairs stood on the outside.

"Huh? What is this?"

"It was supposed to be a garden.. But.. Uh.. Things didn't go so well."

"Hm?"

Your husband motioned to the group of flowers that haven't fully bloomed yet as well as the patch of grass that seem to be missing near the table and the two chairs.

"Oh." You respond. "So this is what you've been hiding from me?"

"Surprised?"

"Haha. Very."

Bruh. I'm so tired right now. I'll edit this later.

This side Piece is posted so I don't have to keep yall waiting when trying to write the next chapter.

Thanks.