Chapter 32×

Not edited.

The fairy.. Was tiny to say the least. It was the size of a thumb. You've never met a fairy so tiny before.

"You're.. So tiny."

"I am the pillar of the ten great demon lords! Ramiris of the labyrinth! Feel free to kneel in my presence." Ramiris disagreed with you statement as she began introducing herself in a highly matter.

"Wait.. Did you say demon lord?"

"Yes." The fairy respond. "Wait.." She flew closer to your face, eyes squinted as if she's trying to remember something. "I know you! You're Princess Y/N!"

"Princess?"

"Ms. Y/N is a princess?"

The kids began speaking amongst one another.

"Ugh.. How selfish of me." You silently spoke to yourself.

"And you're a demon lord? How about coming up with a better lie." Rimuru disregarded the fairy's words.

"I know your kind." Ramiris huffed. "You're the kind of person who deny everything they hear."

"Don't know much about demon lords,  but I've been friend with millim for a while now and after seeing the havoc she wreaks.."

"It's exciting to know that you are a demon lord but.. I'm pretty sure I would've remembered you one way or another." You commented, agreeing with your husband's words.

Ramiris could only gasped at the statement that was spit from the couples' mouth. "I am a demon lord!" She screeched. "And don't tell me," Her face went mortified as she stared at the slime transformer. "You're friends with Millim? D-Don't tell me you're the slime that established a nation of monsters?"

"That's right."

"And then..." She turned to look at you. "You're the elf princess? Now queen,  wife of the slime that established a nation of monsters?"

"... Yes."

"..."

Both you and Rimuru glanced at each other.

"OF COURSE YOU GUYS ARE! AND JUST EARLIER I LAUGHED IN HER FACE WHEN SHE BRAGGED ABOUT MAKING A NEW FRIEND AND MEETING AN OLD ONE!"

"Oh, uh.." You kinda felt bad for no reason. The fairy was still tearing up as she made her way near your husband's ears.

"STUPID! STUPID! STUPID! STUUUPPIIDD!" she continuesly chanted.  The look on Rimuru's face was all you needed to let you know that he was annoyed and done with the immature woman.

"YOU'RE SO STUPI-" Those were the last words you could've hear from Ramiris before she was smacked by Rimuru with both of his hands.

🔸🔹▪️

You sat down quietly on the side as Rimuru and Rimiris began talking to eachother. On occasion, Rimuru would threatened to smack the woman flat if she didn't stop acting childish, which she would quickly obliged to.

"Ms. Y/N, would you like to have this piece of cake?" Ryota made his way to you with a soft smile.

That's right. Rimiris had also provided everyone with some sweets as an apology.

"Oh~ Thank you, Ryota." You took the piece of cake from his hand and placed it down on your plate.

"So is it true that you're a princess?" Kenya followed after Ryota.

"I guess you can say that?" Seeing as you're queen now.

"I can't believe it! I'm talking to an actual princess!" Chloe chimed in with a big smile.

"I guess it's useful having a princess helping us?" Gale questioned with a small smile.

"And she's related to the teacher." Alice added on.

You could only chuckle a little as the kids began talking amongst each other.

"Oh. I see." You looked towards Rimiris as she spoke those words. "These kids have it hard." You assumed Rimuru explained why he, Ranga and the kids were here.

You got up from your seat and motioned the kids over to where Rimuru and Rimiris stood.

"That's why we need help of a high-ranking spirits and we'd like you to lead us to the spirit queen." Your husband folded his arms. "Since you know so much about spirits, I thought there was a good chance you've met her."

"Huh? Did I forgot to mentioned it?" She blinked. "I am the spirit queen."

"Whoa! Really?" Sparkles was littering your eyes, but Rimuru on the other hand was rather shock and disturbed.

"No, no, no. Did you not hear what I said? Now's not the time for one of your jokes!"

"I ain't joking! I really am!" The two were glaring at each other at this moment,  which made you laugh just a little.

"I can't believe you're the spirit queen. With your help, the children will definitely be saved."

"See! Why can't you be just as nice as your wife!" Rimiris flew up to you to give you a pat on the cheek. "She's way nicer than you." She stuck out her tongue.

"No! Why don't you make up your mind! Are you a demon lord or not? I'm about to lose trust in you!"

"You never trusted me in the first place! I, the queen of spirits, fell into poverty and became a demon lord!"

"Poverty?" Rimuru halted for a moment. "Fine. I'll believe you for now. This isn't the time for asking questions." You let out a huge sigh. The little argument between the two was starting to annoy you.

"So.. Uh. Are you willing to help us out?" You smiled at the queen of spirits, hoping the small hate she felt toward Rimuru would at least disappear if you showed her just a little bit of kindness.

"... The fairy queen act as a guide for the holy. It is my role to grant heroes the protection of the spirit." Rimiris started.

"Sure." Rimuru spoke.

"I'll help you summon them and may you all find wonderful spirits." Ramiris showed off a large smile as the kids began smiling happily.

You couldn't help but smile, yourself, at the kid's happy faces. You can't wait for it all to end.

🔸🔹▪️

I actually enjoyed one of my chapters for once.