Chapter 36×

"All right. Let's get back to school."

"Okay!"

"Rimuru," Ramiris called out to the blue head man. "Come back anytime if you miss my lonely charm."

"Hahaha. If you're feeling lonely, just go ahead say so." The blue head joked with a soft chuckle.

"Show some respect! I'm a demon lord!"

"Well, if you ever feel like taking a break from labyrinth, you're always welcome to visit us at tempest." Rimuru offered.

"Yep. I'll be more than happy to have you visit us." You agreed.

"Hm. I'll think about it." Ramiris smirked. "And Y/N. I hope you'll be able to fid what you're looking for." You widen your eyes in shock before giving the fairy a soft smile.

"Thank you."

"Well, we'll see you, Ramiris. You were a great help." Rimuru waved at the demon lord.

"Goodbye, Ramiris!"

🔸🔹▪️

"I can happily say that the kids are save now."

You and Rimuru were currently back at Yuki's, the headmaster's, office. You sat next to your slime husband as he spoke about done with his duties in saving the children.

"We've kept an eye on them for a month and it seems that their magicule are stable." Rimuru said.

"It's been that long? Hm." You muttered in thought.

"It appears so." Yuki responded to Rimuru's statement. "The other teacher's were pretty amaze, and honestly, I was too. Seriously. How did you do it, Rimuru?"

The slime chuckled mischievously. "It's a bit of a trade secret."

"I'm quite impress. Shizu would've been so happy if she knew. If only you could tell me how you.."

"No." Rimuru replied sternly.

"Aww. You could be pretty mean, Rimuru." Yuki softly groaned.

"Should I remind you who gave you those comics?"

"Sorry!"

You chuckled quietly at the two interaction. But you did find it odd that Yuki was so pressed into finding out how Rimuru was able to save the kids. I mean.. Curiosity can be the reason, but you still were still quite cautious.... Or maybe you were just overthinking it.

"I'll like to say thanks to you too, Y/N."

"O-Oh."You were thrown off by the sudden gratitude from the headmaster." I didn't really do much. I was just there for support."

"And that's enough for me if I do say so myself." Your husband joined in. He transformed himself from his slime to his human form with a soft smile. "Anyways, we'll be off to see the kids. I'll only be a teacher for a couple more days." Rimuru began walking out of Yuki's office, you following behind, as he bid his farewell.

"Make sure you say your goodbyes properly. They went crazy when they learned you would be leaving." Yuki spoke from his door as he watched the couple slowly disappeared from his sight.

"I know!"

"Ugh, goodness. We're almost done. I can finally go home!"

"Is that the only thing you're looking for?" Rimuru joked with a small chuckle.

"Well.. There are things I'm looking forward to... But perhaps they can be discuss later on."

"Hm?" The man cocked his head. "What do you mean?"

"Uh.. Just things." You gave the blue head a fake laugh. "It's just something I've been looking forward to. But it seems it won't happened right about now."

"Hm. Perhaps I can help you with that?"

You stayed silent. "Maybe.. I don't know. I'm kinda not looking forward to it anymore." Your husband sweatdrop at your Sudden change in mind.

Of course you were still looking forward to one day getting a kiss from Rimuru. Or even an "I love you" from the man. You were hoping you'd be the first person to receive them from him, but it was fairly impossible as they both had been taken away from you on the same day and moment.

"Alright then." Rimuru stayed silent for awhile. "Let me know when you're interested in the thing again. Until then," He grabbed a hold of your hand, "We have a few more days until we're done. Let's enjoy the time while we can." He gave you a charming smile. A smile you definitely can't resist.

"Yeah. Let's get through with this."

🔸🔹▪️